Viduka mulls over offers

ryanward

Former Newcastle striker Mark Viduka is weighing up offers from two Premier League clubs, according to his agent.

Viduka is looking for a new club following the expiration of his contract at St James' Park last week.

The Australian international is believed to be keen to stay in England in preparation for next summer's World Cup finals in South Africa.

Fulham have been linked with the 33-year-old and Viduka's representative, Steve Kutner, admits two Premier League sides have expressed an interest in the forward.

"Mark is mulling over two offers from two very good sides," Kutner told the Sunday Sun.

"His reason in continuing to play on at the top level in England is to make sure he is there in South Africa. He's feeling fit again and he's hungry."

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11678_5415636,00.html

Maybe I back him more because he's a fellow countryman, but I don't get all the stick that Viduka gets.

I will agree that he's been injured a hell of a lot recently, but a lot of the reason we didn't see much of him last season was because when he was fit, Kinnear didn't want to use him.

When Shearer did in those last few games, he was one of the few on the pitch who was willing to put the effort in. Hell, if that fuckwit Webb hadn't disallowed that goal, Dukes would have been the one to keep us up.

In the box, he can hold up the ball, keep pressure on the opposition and turn on a dime like few others.

Maybe I back him more because he's a fellow countryman, but I don't get all the stick that Viduka gets.

I will agree that he's been injured a hell of a lot recently, but a lot of the reason we didn't see much of him last season was because when he was fit, Kinnear didn't want to use him.

When Shearer did in those last few games, he was one of the few on the pitch who was willing to put the effort in. Hell, if that fuckwit Webb hadn't disallowed that goal, Dukes would have been the one to keep us up.

In the box, he can hold up the ball, keep pressure on the opposition and turn on a dime like few others.

I thought when kinnear was here Viduka thought fuck it I'm not doing any work for that twat. Then Shearer came in and was like, injured you say? right you have to stay later anyways. So Viduka thought he might as well do some work while he was here.

I thought when kinnear was here Viduka thought fuck it I'm not doing any work for that twat. Then Shearer came in and was like, injured you say? right you have to stay later anyways. So Viduka thought he might as well do some work while he was here.

Told by someone at the club he wasn't wanted according to a reliable source.

Also would probably stay to prove a point if offered a contract.

Most likely end up at Fulham.

;)

2 years wasn't long enough for that?

The fat fuck can waddle off.

Owen got paid £693,333.33 per goal.

Viduka got £1,188,571.42

Yet Owen gets all the stick for being a mercenary cunt. It amazes me.

Guest alex

;)

Viduka got £1,188,571.42

Couldn't agree more and I always thought Viduka was a class act on his day (even occasionally during the season just gone). He's absolutely finished though.

;)

Viduka got £1,188,571.42

Couldn't agree more and I always thought Viduka was a class act on his day (even occasionally during the season just gone). He's absolutely finished though.

The little welsh fuck is gone good riddance. The big fat aussie fuck is gone good riddance. the little wire haired fuck is going good riddance etc etc. We have to support what we are left with. :lol:

;)

Viduka got £1,188,571.42

I wouldn't say finished, but anyone paying him on a none pay-as-you-play basis, wants their heads read.

Guest alex

;)

Viduka got £1,188,571.42

I wouldn't say finished, but anyone paying him on a none pay-as-you-play basis, wants their heads read.

I would like. In the sense that he's never going to have any sort of run in a side and even then he's a shadow of his former self. The odd 'class' performance last season (like Boro at home) was still just in the context of the dross we were used to imo.

Edited by alex