The three films you've watched the most in your life.

Park Life

Orance of Arabia x9

Dark Star x7

Annie Hall x7

**Try not to inc films you just happen to watch causer they're on every Christmas ie Doctor No. etc...

Edited by Park Life

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lord of the Rings (used to be the old animated one covering 1.5books. Now full thing)

Pans Labyrinth

The Green Mile

Midget gangbang 23

OAP and gagging for it 2 (raiders of the hairy arse)

big titted housewife next door

FYP :lol:

Midget gangbang 23

OAP and gagging for it 2 (raiders of the hairy arse)

big titted housewife next door

FYP :lol:

actually to be accurate:

Down the hatch 7

More cushion for the pushing

Midget in a suitcase

Guest Stevie

Seen this maybe over 100 times, the only film I know word for word every scene

1:05 to 1:35 goosepimples 4-0 down, kicked to fuck off the bastard krauts, and we score a goal like that with 10 men

I get proper goose pimples watching this scene and listening to this human history classic of film music genius

Edited by Stevie

Lord of the Rings (used to be the old animated one covering 1.5books. Now full thing)

Pans Labyrinth

The Green Mile

Jaw sweetie Pans Labyrinth has only just come out....You sure you're counting right...

2 clear winners

The Big Lebowski

The Life of Brian x3

then not sure if it'd be Magnoliax3, Ameliex3 or Pulp Fictionx4

Is where I am with those.

Star Wars One x5

Pans Labyrinth

The Green Mile

Jaw sweetie Pans Labyrinth has only just come out....You sure you're counting right...

Listen love, I dont watch too many films multiple times. I haven't counted at all, as I find its really odd, in an ocd kind of way for someone to say "yes, Ive watched this one 5 times, this one 12" and so on. Trutth is, I haven't got a clue, who counts how many times or even remembers how many times they have seen something? Lord of things rings Ive watched a lot. I could also add Alien in there or Evil Dead as I watched them loads as a kid, but havent for a while. Ive watched Pans Labyrinth alot of late, but of course not at all before a few years back. Maybe I should add dumbo? First film I ever saw at the pictures and watched it loads in my lifetime. The Jerk, theres another. Life of Brian or Holy Grail maybe?

So, dearest, I kinda just plucked a few films but factually its probably none of these out of quite a long list.

Edited by JawD

Star wars - A new Hope. (In reality the other two are probably TESB and TROTJ)

Who Framed Roger Rabbit.

Rumblefish.

The latter two I watched a hell of a lot when I was at Uni for some reason, still have an affection for them. Now I rarely watch a film more than twice, if that.

:lol: Parky put firmly in his place......

Yeah, I really shouldnt post before having my first coffee in the morning :icon_lol:

Apocalypse Now

The Philadelphia Story

The Blues Brothers

For no apparent reason I can see The Blues Brothers is showing today at the Cineworld in Brighton, so I will be watching that on the big screen again tonight

Mrs Spongebob has watched The Chronicles of Riddick more times than any person alive