Club (potentially) Sold?

smoggeordie

Reet i've popped home for 15 mins, been out all day and going back out.

As I said on FF, Llmbias said the favorites are people who failed to buy Sunderland.

Had a new message today, from a major sponsor of the club....

'Toon being sold on Friday to an American consortium who failed to buy Sunderland'

I tried to search for them last week but Google is full of Ellis Short and the Drumaville Consortium, so I dont know who they are.

Llambias told my mate face to face, then I heard this off someone who works for a sponsor today, so I would guess there is something in it? Fingers crossed anyway.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I get paid on Friday, all my wages say that come Saturday morning we're no further forward.

I'll give you 8/1 on that mate how much are your wages :)

Fuck me, you're obviously from that well respected firm "Ashley, Llambias and co bookmakers" with them odds.

You could have offered me 1000/1 on and it would have been daft, I'll stick me two grand on the nose there.

How exactly did they fail to buy Sunderland?

It is technically true they did, they also failed to buy Man United, Liverpool, Real Madrid, Brazil, the 1966 Argentinian World Cup squad, a limited edition one off first edition of Jasper Carrots autobiography and a second hand Ford Mondeo that was advertised as spares or repair (only £200, good quality seats) in the Autotrader last Thursday

Hold on, is this the same journo that promised some huge story that would "shake football to its very core" a couple of weeks ago?

Well thats me convinced.

:)

Think we speculated that the HIV story was that but I agree, us actually being sold might kill some people with a dodgy ticker.

Hold on, is this the same journo that promised some huge story that would "shake football to its very core" a couple of weeks ago?

Well thats me convinced.

I think this is someone else completely.

Latest rumour doing the rounds is that the American software company Oracle are interested in purchasing the club.

Not sure how true this is but its what my mates heard this morning in the office.

They would be loaded.

Latest rumour doing the rounds is that the American software company Oracle are interested in purchasing the club.

Not sure how true this is but its what my mates heard this morning in the office.

They would be loaded.

Larry Ellison, mega rich multi-billionaire, formerly linked with a bid for Everton.

They would be loaded.

More money than any owner in the PL basically. :)

Sounds too good to be true tbh.

Yep, it's bound to be another story put out there to dash us Toon fan's dreams when he comes out and publically denies it all.

... but what if? :)

Sounds too good to be true tbh.

Yep, it's bound to be another story put out there to dash us Toon fan's dreams when he comes out and publically denies it all.

... but what if? :)

Stay frosty. <_<

33 guests. :icon_lol:

Edited by Park Life

Llambias told my mate face to face, then I heard this off someone who works for a sponsor today, so I would guess there is something in it? Fingers crossed anyway.

Here's hoping like, but as all we've had off Llambias this summer is either Silence or Lies, I won't hold my breath.