Matchday

Christmas Tree

Need something in there to mix it up a bit. With a big man putting himself about like Carroll we should try and put a bit of pace in there. Get LuaLua up there or even get Ranger on.

agreed

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is that our defence better be strong this season because I can't see us scoring many with that useless lump that is Shola upfront. :lol:

Did that guy really just say "Epic fail with the celebration" ?? Oh dear - Internet Memes are entering BBC commentary >_>

I loved it, its great when they try to do stuff like that it sounds so wrong

Jonas approach is great, but his final ball is fucking awful.

Ameobi is anonymous.

Carroll has done very well imo, ditto Smith.

the rest have been average at best, awful at worst.

Yeah, Smith can't be faulted today and if he were paired in the middle with a footballer instead of a giant stone monolith called Kevin Nolan he could do a job for us, but he's on his own in there.

Carroll is doing ok and again, paired with a faster more mobile striker he can do a job for us, but him and Shola is clueless management, we need some pace and movement up front.

And like you say if Jonas had a final ball we'd be laughing today as he's had about 5 chances to set up a goal

thing is as KD said who is in there for him to cross too? no movement noone coming from deep

Yeah, i agree its not all his fault, if you get to the box and see nee fucker bothering to get in there its hard to set up a goal! He did waste a few chances to create, but lets be honest his performance still puts him ahead of most of the team!

Ameobi is anonymous.

He's made a couple of good passes in the box in all honesty. If our striker could have timed their runs better we should have had better chances created. Our best chance in the game came after he got behind the defender and cut it back to Carroll who layed it off nicely for Duff. At the same time he's wasted a number of other chances as well, but they've all been created by himself through beating his defender. On the other side you've got Duff who hasn;t looked like beating his defender and has created stuff all chances. Probably doesn't help that he's got Ryan taylor on his side, with Taylor seeming to really enjoy passing to players in black and white.

Nolan missing. Smith is doing ok. Coloccini off the pace. Ameobi unpredictable (optimistic there). Carroll good, hard working good vision. Enrique wastful but doing his job. Raylor awful. Duff looking past it. Saylor solid. Jonas enterprising.

Ameobi is anonymous.

Yeah, Smith can't be faulted today and if he were paired in the middle with a footballer instead of a giant stone monolith called Kevin Nolan he could do a job for us, but he's on his own in there.

Carroll is doing ok and again, paired with a faster more mobile striker he can do a job for us, but him and Shola is clueless management, we need some pace and movement up front.

And like you say if Jonas had a final ball we'd be laughing today as he's had about 5 chances to set up a goal

thing is as KD said who is in there for him to cross too? no movement noone coming from deep

Yeah, i agree its not all his fault, if you get to the box and see nee fucker bothering to get in there its hard to set up a goal! He did waste a few chances to create, but lets be honest his performance still puts him ahead of most of the team!

exactly, the criticism hes getting at the moment is stunning me considering how shit some of our other players are

krul on for harper