• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without Duff, our lineup is this:

Ameobi-Carroll

Jonas-Nolan-Smith-Raylor

Enrique-Colo-Taylor-Simpson

Harper

The right side will get torn to shreds. Imagine if we play Villa in the carling or fa cup? Imagine Ashley Young going up against fucking Ryan Taylor and a Man United reserve player.

Just heard on the telly, that Newcastle has scouts eying up ken Ilsø from SønderjyskE in the danish premiership, at todays match between Aalborg BK and SønderjyskE. He can play as a striker and a winger. Sheffield United are also present. The story should be pretty valid

stop showing off with your fancy looking letters man, it's embarrassing for the rest of us... :blink:

What do you know about the lad other than his positions?

stop showing off with your fancy looking letters man, it's embarrassing for the rest of us... :blink:

Been highly rated for a couple of years, but still muck about in one of the small clubs. Seems to have a fair bit of pace, and alot of ability on the ball regarding dribling. He could probally do a good job, and wouldn't be awefully expensive

Been highly rated for a couple of years, but still muck about in one of the small clubs. Seems to have a fair bit of pace, and alot of ability on the ball regarding dribling. He could probally do a good job, and wouldn't be awefully expensive

final product? decent finisher or a cross on him?

Its good business, but only if the club was to recoup the money and allowed to invest (a manager needs to be installed first though). Unfortunately it looks like it'll be going straight out of the club and leaving us even worse off. I worry about the next couple of weeks while this window is open as I can see another 3 or 4 leaving (Saylor, Colo, Enrique & Gutierrez) and at best another 2 loans coming in.

final product? decent finisher or a cross on him?

He seems a decent finisher, but doesn't get that many goals. But i don't really know that much about him, other than the big clubs in Denmark has been sniffing around him for the last 6 months, and that his club seems pretty resigned to loose him. Definatly one of the better players, and played for Herenveen before joining SønderjyskE

:blink:

I think today has proven we don't neccesarily need him for the first team but this will be another loss for our already painfuly small squad, I'm hoping moats presence might mean something today, even though the takeover process might take a while he might ok some players to come in or something

Danish football site, bold.dk, today reports, that News Of The World is running a story about Peter Løvenkrands might return to Newcastle. His agent was wouldn't comment on it, which might mean there is something about it, or they are just happy to have his name thrown about, since he apparently is pretty desperate to be in contention for the national team again.

It's been pretty quiet around Løvenkrands since he left Newcastle.

Danish football site, bold.dk, today reports, that News Of The World is running a story about Peter Løvenkrands might return to Newcastle. His agent was wouldn't comment on it, which might mean there is something about it, or they are just happy to have his name thrown about, since he apparently is pretty desperate to be in contention for the national team again.

Would be happy if he came back tbh. Decent player with a bit of pace.

He seems pretty desperate to find a new club, since he earlier this summer stated, that the danish premiership might was a valid option for him. He would be pretty motivated, since he's eyeing a place in the national team. Furthermore no other club have apparently shown him any interest

Agree, he can play wing and striker with pace at championship level, i'd have no worries about that. We know he isn't a world beater, but as before he's free and can do a job, he already knows his teamates from last season so if he's available i'd bring him back. Especially as we're likely to see Jonas leave as well as Duff.

Will take Lovenkrands at this level. Think he'll be a handful for teams. Then again, at this point, I'd take just about anyone.

He's a puff and will spend more time on his arse than his feet in this league.

I'd rather we talk Shearer, Lee and Sir Les back into their boots than watch that spineless twat.

By the way is Speed still playing? There's our Butt replacement.

Will take Lovenkrands at this level. Think he'll be a handful for teams. Then again, at this point, I'd take just about anyone.

I'd rather we talk Shearer, Lee and Sir Les back into their boots than watch that spineless twat.

Lovenkrands is a fanny but I still think he'd be a good signing for this league.

Lovenkrands is a fanny but I still think he'd be a good signing for this league.

He is made of balsa wood but at least he knows how to poach a goal and make runs into the right areas - play him upfront and he could get into double figures - we could have had a field day on saturday if we had had the pace to turn their back four with some pace through the middle