Taylor in talks with Everton

Craig

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Taylor goes it means he KNOWS that Shearer isnt coming back , that Fatty is staying , and quite frankly i cant blame him for wanting to be off in those circumstances ...its the McKeag Seymour years all over again...

To be fair it looked fairly evident that Taylor was off after the Reading game.

The only other question to answer ...is how many more knackers will turn to our next home game , safe in the knowledge that even whats left of the team is being dismantled in front of their very eyes . Jesus ! How much do you have to take before you realise we are being asset stripped !!! Does Ashley have to start ripping out the seats around you and sell em on fucking Ebay !!??? WAKE UP !!! MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY !!CLUB IS DYING , CLUB IS DYING !! FFS...

If he goes there's every chance he'll regret in a few years. There's just something about Everton that makes me think oh dear, I take my hat off to Moyes with such a limited club, but they've overachieved for years. In fact I don't think there's a more overachieving club in Britain.

I dunno about that, they're not going to be taken over by an idiot, get relegated and sell all their players anytime soon!!

We've sold far better players than Steven Taylor in the past as well btw. So even in our current plight anyone who has "had enough" because of this is welcome to go as far as I am concerned.

This x 1000.

Steven Taylor is decent Championship player/below average Premiership player. If he goes I feel we're losing another body rather than losing someone who could make or break our season. If Campbell comes in that would be enough to placate me for the time being as I think he'd be a better option than Two Pools in defence. Obviously i'd rather Colo left and Taylor stayed but we're not in a position to pick and choose who goes.

This isn't to say my hatred for Mike Ashley has waned. The lad is a cunt and if he contracted AIDS I would point and laugh. The damage he has done to this club is beyond belief but this is nothing more than a drop in the water.

Oh a slightly more positive note, I also wouldn't take it as read that this means no takeover is going to happen. The players and the coaching staff know sweet fuck all and they've admitted as much on several occasions.

Re; Below average Premier player ...Yeah cos thats why Everton want him ...you muppet.

He cost us God knows how many points last season with his arm waving and needless pointing. There was a thread on here with screen grabs of him, rather than doing his job, simply pointing at the ball after the Stoke match (IIRC).

He's young and he's English ergo he's overrated.

Edited by Ketsbaia

Re: his quote about staying/leaving, I think he said he would stay until the club told him otherwise. Basically wouldn't ask for a transfer, but if the club accepted a bid-he'd be obliged to talk.

Perfectly fair imo.

Edited by Barney

:D Well well well .. another over paid footballer who stated he wants to get us back into Premiership is leaving.. I've come to the conclusion their all scum and money grabbing twats. I think a local Sunday league match against the likes of Owen, Duff and Taylor if he goes is needed to give them back some of the frustration the fans have had over the last 2 years.. well perhaps if they had actually tried a little harder last season they might just be in the Premiership... perhaps!????

Isn't it about time to walk out from the club.. I lovely attendance of just away fans would be good to send Ashley a clear message .. no more money from us to you.. it is clearly a fire sale.. the danger is if anyone shines in the next couple of games they will be sold.. he is after as much money as he can.. what he does next I don't think he knows.. is he just plain thick or is this all planned in advance? His retail business is founded on core principles.. cheap & nasty!

This is going from bad to worse "IF" this SSN story is true... but heah the papers and press tell us more than our club!

Yeah ...i reckon David Moyes knows a bit more about football than you sonny : )

I don't think David Moyes has watched almost every minute of Steven Taylor's professional career like I and a lot of other fans have.

I've seen Two Pools beat his marker and fire a game winning header home, make a game saving Hollywood tackle etc. but i've also seen some utterly awful defending. I've seen the mistimed tackles, his man get the better of him almost every ball across the 90 minutes, his arm waving, his finger pointing and the inevitable blame game when he drops a bollock and starts blaming someone else.

If he was as good as some people thought we wouldn't have got relegated last season. He's hero worshipped because he's a Greenwich born Geordie but apart from that he's pretty unspectacular.

Kid , youre young and obviously dont know much ..whilst Taylor isnt a world beater ...he will end up a very good player if he goes to Everton and is guided by Moyes. At this stage Taylor is a good PREMIER centre half , someone like Moyes could watch Taylor for a handful of games and see the potential in him , which is why hes a Manager of a Premiership Team and your not .

Anyone with a brain would get out of this club asap ....WE ARE BEING ASSET STRIPPED !!! ASHLEY IS THE PROBLEM !! FOCUS ON THAT INSTEAD OF PLAYING BLAME THE PLAYER... FFS...

No one is denying that, i'm just confused as to why Taylor is the straw that broke the camels back and not the other ten players? Especially when there are rumours abound we have a decent replacment in Campbell still negotiating?

Anyone with a brain would get out of this club asap ....WE ARE BEING ASSET STRIPPED !!! ASHLEY IS THE PROBLEM !! FOCUS ON THAT INSTEAD OF PLAYING BLAME THE PLAYER... FFS...

No one is denying that, i'm just confused as to why Taylor is the straw that broke the camels back and not the other ten players? Especially when there are rumours abound we have a decent replacment in Campbell still negotiating?

didn't llambias confirm we arent in talks with any incoming players?