Which simpleton gave

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no fucking new 'mod' position because I've not resigned - bit fucking hard too when you're one of the main stays of the place since day one.

When some of you (JawD excepted) have to deal with even a modicum of the shit I'm going through at the moment, you can come back in here and suggest I've thrown the toys. Stevie - you're the biggest prick I've ever come across and that's saying something. Everything is so fucking simple in your own little world that it must be the same for everyone else eh?

Bev - don't fash about it being your thread I picked up on as the reason I decided I need some time away from here. More the point that seeing it from someone more sensible such as you simply made it abundantly clear that my head's a fucking mess at the moment.

However there isn't a flounce - I simply said it was the nail on the head moment where I realised I needed to get away from this place (more importantly, the inane boring pricks who are choking the place) - it might be permanent, it probably won't though. So grease that and shove it up your arsehole Stevie.

Thanks Craig. You know I meant no offence by it. You have seemed alittle 'frayed' on here lately. Like you say have a break and deal with whatevers going on in your life. You'll hopefully come back refreshed. Some of you know I had an awful year last year looking after Dad untill his very unpleasant end...during that time I didnt come on here (or online much) didnt have the heart or the time for that matter. But in the months after, this place helped lighten my mood several times. I suppose I look on here as 'recreation time' But if its doing your head in, time for a break....as thats not what its about is it?

About this forum, I'm willing to chip in some dosh each year towards running costs. On another forum I used there was a link to donate whatever you wanted via paypal.

PS...As I'm so sensible maybe I should be a Modette? ;):munch:

Quiz --- What type of Forum Moderator are you. (Not sure if this is a joke or serious).

http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/1g7ESpl/What-t...derator-are-you

Neutralist

What type of forum moderator are you?

You hold many of the core neutralist beliefs. You are very much so against a small staff and believe that too much power should not be in the hands of few. You rarely get involved in staff conflicts because you believe it is in your best interest not to. You also believe the rules should be adapted for a situation-by-situation basis, and should not be used as total concrete law.

:)

And Khay....I can guess what initiation test Snakey would demand :(

Quiz --- What type of Forum Moderator are you. (Not sure if this is a joke or serious).

Neutralist

You hold many of the core neutralist beliefs. You are very much so against a small staff and believe that too much power should not be in the hands of few. You rarely get involved in staff conflicts because you believe it is in your best interest not to. You also believe the rules should be adapted for a situation-by-situation basis, and should not be used as total concrete law.

And Khay....I can guess what initiation test Snakey would demand <_<

And you'd be right!! :(

Neutralist

And Khay....I can guess what initiation test Snakey would demand :(

Fop too. :lol:<_<

• 10 months later...
There is no fucking new 'mod' position because I've not resigned - bit fucking hard too when you're one of the main stays of the place since day one.

When some of you (JawD excepted) have to deal with even a modicum of the shit I'm going through at the moment, you can come back in here and suggest I've thrown the toys. Stevie - you're the biggest prick I've ever come across and that's saying something. Everything is so fucking simple in your own little world that it must be the same for everyone else eh?

Bev - don't fash about it being your thread I picked up on as the reason I decided I need some time away from here. More the point that seeing it from someone more sensible such as you simply made it abundantly clear that my head's a fucking mess at the moment.

However there isn't a flounce - I simply said it was the nail on the head moment where I realised I needed to get away from this place (more importantly, the inane boring pricks who are choking the place) - it might be permanent, it probably won't though. So grease that and shove it up your arsehole Stevie.

Bet you can't say that again :unsure:

Guest Gordon McKeag

Worrying how Kevin found this thread. Maybe he put in "simpleton" in the search engine to see if he's only the second most dense person to ever use this board.

Well, this has throuhgly entertained me for the last half hour. Probably "my" funniest thread and I barely contributed to it at all. :unsure:

fwiw I never got that job, but I'm pleased to put your fears to rest. I got another job which is better paid and gives me enough free time to do what I enjoy.

Guest Gordon McKeag
Well, this has throuhgly entertained me for the last half hour. Probably "my" funniest thread and I barely contributed to it at all. :unsure:

fwiw I never got that job, but I'm pleased to put your fears to rest. I got another job which is better paid and gives me enough free time to do what I enjoy.

Spending more time on Old Compton Street then Fish?

Nah, Meenzer assures me it's no longer the place to meat new people.

Too right. Old people, on the other hand...

I heard you like them "gummy" and infirm

I heard you like them "gummy" and infirm

It makes a change when you wake up in the morning, they can't remember who you are and it's not because of alcohol.

made me laugh - intentional or not

Can The Fish not have 'pimms-drinking shithouse' as his custom title?

Fine by me, anything to lift me above the rabble...

Worrying how Kevin found this thread. Maybe he put in "simpleton" in the search engine to see if he's only the second most dense person to ever use this board.

I didn't find this thread you knob face. I think you'll find Dan the man found it, you Dave-hating fucker :unsure: