Interest in Beckford?

wykikitoon

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im from essex and my friend is a good friend of marlons and he wants to stay.danny simpson loves the club and has for a permant move

Really? Your also a bullshiter..... :icon_lol:

i knew one idiot would say that...my mate gets him in all the clubs marlon lived in epping about 10 mins from me

You'd think Harewood would put more of a shift in if he was desperate to stay like.

thats not his style mate..

I know. He's lazy as fuck. I was taking the piss.

This is getting worse. I've watched Wankford about five times, and the best way to describe him would be to say he's like a poor mans Brian Deane. As looks increasingly likely, we'll get promoted, this bloke is going to be further out of his depth than Rob McDonald or Des Hamilton in the top flight, Hughton sort your fuckin head out please. Beckford is adequate for a small mickey mouse club like Leeds United, in a division like League One, but Newcastle United?!?!?!?! New fuckin castle United, Jermaine Beckford??!? Sort it out. The only lower league striker I think would be worth a gamble is Jordan Rhodes at Huddersfield.

Like others i hadn't realised he was 26, i know some playesr devloped late, but if he's in league one at 26 he isn't going to make it in the prem next year. And we should be signing players who will be able to play in the prem next season and for a good few years beyond that.

Like others i hadn't realised he was 26, i know some playesr devloped late, but if he's in league one at 26 he isn't going to make it in the prem next year. And we should be signing players who will be able to play in the prem next season and for a good few years beyond that.

If there's any of the Leeds players we're going to sign I'd much rather Snodgrass, younger, better and funnier name.

If there's any of the Leeds players we're going to sign I'd much rather Snodgrass, younger, better and funnier name.

:D good enough for me.