Cheryl Cole

Kevin Carr's Gloves

One of the more unsavoury side effects of the general society-is-going-the-dogs feeling of the X factor is that it's somehow made this admittedly-attractive-but-thick-as-fuck-charver slag the nation's Queen of Hearts according to the tabloid.

Every man and his dog says "how could you cheat on her?" when I think the more pertinent question is "why would you marry her?".

Damn you Cowell.

Aye, but you're a huckle, you are bound to say that :(

What she needs is a Byker lad and I think I know just the bloke.

Shes probably had more east end chod than Sunday dinners in her younger days, she needs a trip to Lemington!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the more unsavoury side effects of the general society-is-going-the-dogs feeling of the X factor is that it's somehow made this admittedly-attractive-but-thick-as-fuck-charver slag the nation's Queen of Hearts according to the tabloid.

Every man and his dog says "how could you cheat on her?" when I think the more pertinent question is "why would you marry her?".

Damn you Cowell.

Aye, but you're a huckle, you are bound to say that :(

Shes probably had more east end chod than Sunday dinners in her younger days, she needs a trip to Lemington!

To be fair I've only heard a couple of tales about her and one of them probably isn't true. From the intelligence I've gathered she's no slag like or ever was, and believe me, mud sticks around these parts.

Damn you Cowell.

Aye, but you're a huckle, you are bound to say that :)

Freddie Shepherd ? :(

Damn you Cowell.

To be fair I've only heard a couple of tales about her and one of them probably isn't true. From the intelligence I've gathered she's no slag like or ever was, and believe me, mud sticks around these parts.

Intelligence in Byker? You been drinking in the Raby again like Wacky?

Cheryl is fucking mint and i wont have a bad word said about the lass! :lol::blush:

For all those giving it the "thick as fuck slag" bollocks, she can't be that thick to have got where she is and she's clever enough to walk away from a cheating husband unlike Terry's lass or Tess Daly. Hope she takes the slimy little cunt for all she can even though she doesn't need the cash.

And as for needing a Byker lad there's nee way she'll shit in her own backyard, she used to the high life now she needs a lad from Gosforth! :)

Damn you Cowell.

Cheryl is fucking mint and i wont have a bad word said about the lass! :lol::blush:

For all those giving it the "thick as fuck slag" bollocks, she can't be that thick to have got where she is and she's clever enough to walk away from a cheating husband unlike Terry's lass or Tess Daly. Hope she takes the slimy little cunt for all she can even though she doesn't need the cash.

And as for needing a Byker lad there's nee way she'll shit in her own backyard, she used to the high life now she needs a lad from Gosforth! :)

spot on. Wonder what THEY will talk about in the dressing room, might take the spotlight off Wayne Bridge....

Damn you Cowell.

Aye, but you're a huckle, you are bound to say that :lol:

Oh I'd smash it all over the park, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't marry her!

Damn you Cowell.

She clearly is not clever enough though as she gave Cashley another chance after he nailed some fugly hairdresses!

I heard Bramble nailed her. And JJ.

One of the lads at work has an interesting theory about their marriage - reckons it was a 'marriage of convenience' to help Cheryl lose the racist tag after she chinned that lass...

Plausible I guess?

It wouldn't surprise me if it was convenient for Cashley!

He allegedly took naked phone photos of himself in a mirror, then gave the phone to a "friend". a.why are you taking pictures of yourself you weirdo? and b. Who the fuck allows a mate access to naked pictures of themselves???

The World Cup plans for the England players' wives and girlfriends are in disarray after Cheryl Cole's split from husband Ashley. On Cheryl's advice, the WAGs were all booked into the exclusive £1,600-a-night Anahita resort on the island of Mauritius, a five-hour flight from South Africa. But Cheryl's decision to part from Ashley has caused the rest of the women to rethink their summer plans. (Daily Express)

Oh Noes. :lol:

The World Cup plans for the England players' wives and girlfriends are in disarray after Cheryl Cole's split from husband Ashley. On Cheryl's advice, the WAGs were all booked into the exclusive £1,600-a-night Anahita resort on the island of Mauritius, a five-hour flight from South Africa. But Cheryl's decision to part from Ashley has caused the rest of the women to rethink their summer plans. (Daily Express)

How tragic! :)

What's fucking tragic in all of this is there'll be as much (if not more) English press focused on wherever the WAGs are than on our progress in the World Cup!!

What's fucking tragic in all of this is there'll be as much (if not more) English press focused on wherever the WAGs are than on our progress in the World Cup!!

Hmm :blush: Maybe that would be a good thing! :)