Cheryl Cole

Kevin Carr's Gloves

Aye she lived behind the bingo on heaton road which is close enough to Shields Road to be classed as shitsville!!

I wonder if the council will put a blue plaque on the side of her house, so people can add it to their 'to see' list when visiting Newcastle? And, of course, for the local wannabe mongs who all want to be her can visit also to be inspired.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBF the only thing that would put me off was if she had a tatt of a smiling Ashley (Cole or Mike) just above her axewound. The rest of it is just something to look at while your banging it.

A girl I worked with had her name tattooed at the base of her back, just above her bum crack. I'm not sure she thought that one through before having it done, but I'm sure it certainly helped out some of the fellas who pulled her after a big old binge.

Seriously, look at the state of that tattoo. Ruins the whole image/

Better?

67635cheryltweedywallap.jpg

At last I can fap!

It's not that the tattoo would stop me like, it's just that everything is so perfect apart from that.

• 4 months later...

Back on the market lads..... :(

Cheryl Cole is to separate from husband Ashley Cole

Pop star Cheryl Cole has separated from her husband footballer Ashley Cole, her spokesman has announced.

"Cheryl asks the media to respect her privacy during this difficult time," a statement said.

The announcement follows speculation about their private life and recent press reports that their four year marriage was in trouble.

The 26-year-old X Factor judge married the Chelsea and England player in 2006 during a lavish ceremony in London.

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8531260.stm

One of the lads at work has an interesting theory about their marriage - reckons it was a 'marriage of convenience' to help Cheryl lose the racist tag after she chinned that lass...

Plausible I guess?

One of the lads at work has an interesting theory about their marriage - reckons it was a 'marriage of convenience' to help Cheryl lose the racist tag after she chinned that lass...

Plausible I guess?

Wasn't that what some one put on her Wikipedia page?

"It's a marriage of convenience because Cheryl's a racist and Ashley's a homosexual" or something along those lines!

Plausible I guess?

And to help him lose the 'fond of mobile phones up the jacksy' tag in the process? It seems too easy, but you wouldn't rule it out. Then again, they're both dense enough to have believed they were in love and all.

Plausible I guess?

And to help him lose the 'fond of mobile phones up the jacksy' tag in the process? It seems too easy, but you wouldn't rule it out. Then again, they're both dense enough to have believed they were in love and all.

theyve just said on the radio that theres no pre nup....shes entitled to half of what he earned in the past 5 years.....kerching! :(

if she does nail him for every penny he's got it may put paid to your theory...but I like to think that its true...fits in with the times in which we live perfectly :)

One of the more unsavoury side effects of the general society-is-going-the-dogs feeling of the X factor is that it's somehow made this admittedly-attractive-but-thick-as-fuck-charver slag the nation's Queen of Hearts according to the tabloid.

Every man and his dog says "how could you cheat on her?" when I think the more pertinent question is "why would you marry her?".

Damn you Cowell.

Plausible I guess?

theyve just said on the radio that theres no pre nup....shes entitled to half of what he earned in the past 5 years.....kerching! :)

if she does nail him for every penny he's got it may put paid to your theory...but I like to think that its true...fits in with the times in which we live perfectly ;)

As if they fucking know... :(

Plausible I guess?

theyve just said on the radio that theres no pre nup....shes entitled to half of what he earned in the past 5 years.....kerching! :)

if she does nail him for every penny he's got it may put paid to your theory...but I like to think that its true...fits in with the times in which we live perfectly ;)

As if they fucking know... :(

you could be right.......but I feel its unlikely.....remember...the internet knows everything ;)

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&r...ial&spell=1

One of the more unsavoury side effects of the general society-is-going-the-dogs feeling of the X factor is that it's somehow made this admittedly-attractive-but-thick-as-fuck-charver slag the nation's Queen of Hearts according to the tabloid.

Every man and his dog says "how could you cheat on her?" when I think the more pertinent question is "why would you marry her?".

Damn you Cowell.

Aye, but you're a huckle, you are bound to say that :(

What she needs is a Byker lad and I think I know just the bloke.

Edited by Wacky Jnr