NUFC not for sale + Hughton awarded 18 month deal

Dr Kenneth Noisewater

If nust do nothing now it will be nothing short of disgraceful, same for the local rags.

Camps should be set up outside his home and offices.

We're (TU) are trying to get something sorted.

United we stand.

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not that bothered that he has appointed Hughton who else would take it. Mid-season when we're top of the league we don't need change, we really don't, we want because inside we think fuckin Chris Hughton manager of the toon?!?!?! That is more because of his status in the game, a former coach of a smaller club than ourselves is our number one, that's pride fuckin wit you, FUCK PRIDE, the reason we went down for me if you could define one reason, it was the fact we had basically four managers in one season, so appointing Hughton isn't the end of the world at this stage, as a Championship club regardless of what our perceptions are of his tactical awareness and managerial abilities.

Ashley taking the club of the market is a tragedy as well, I never thought I'd say we'd ever have a worse bloke pulling the strings than Gordon McKeag, but this cunt is actually worse. If you look back through history we lacked ambition, we sold Peter, and Waddle because of it and also Gazza, but it was more the draconian attitudes of those involved rather than any malice. McKeag owned a solicitors in Gosforth, he may have been a very wealthy man by the 1980's standards, but he wasn't a multi-millionaire, and neither was Stan Seymour, they did their best with conservative prudent financial policies which ultimately pissed every cunt off, but I don't think there was any malice involved they just didn't have the balls to run the club as anything other than a safe business.

This cunt tonight though, and that's what he is, a fucking cunt. I can forgive everything and many can't, if he pumped his dormant millions in to the club with a clear vision that didn't involve cock-eyed cockney rentboys, then you could think yeah he's a fat fucking arrogant arsehole but at least he's trying to do something, and a very small percentage of fans not many, but some will think this with his £20m "pledge". Now if this was that, and all of that is bad enough, but trying to remain potentially positive about it, I would've said well at least the toon are in a better position than we were yesterday, which was in the same position as we are now without a full time manager, and no funds available to develop the club.

However, what he has done with this naming of the stadium bollocks, I have no words to describe it. Why not rename Percy Street, The Tyne Bridge, Grey Street and Pudding Chare? In fact why don't the City Council and other Tyneside districts, see if they can flog the naming rights of the Tyne? Because if they renamed the Tyne for £110m proceeds from a big corporation forever, to me, and I appreciate I could be a lone voice here, it would carry less significance than them renaming the ground. I mention £100m because that's what Arsenal who are today a much more significant club than ourselves, as much as I hate saying it, that's what they got for naming their ground "The Emirates". I wouldn't even slag Arsenal for doing it, they weren't renaming one of the most iconic, historic and well known stadiums on earth (Highbury), but this is what THIS BASTARD, THIS FUCKIN FAT CUNT, is planning to do. I'm all for money making, but nothing in what he has done has bastardised NUFC like this, even the Keegan fiasco doesn't compare for me, Keegan is just passing through the club, even if he is one of the best ever things that's happened to us, we as fans are passing through the club, most of us will be dead in 60 or 70 years time, and this bloke without even a spore of understanding for the area, is going to throw away our heritage for a poxy £20m maybe?!?!?!?!?! It's upset me tonight this. This is our heritage, if they rename the ground we will still know what it's called, but officially it will be no more. If they do this where do we end? Like them Austrian sides who change their actual club name to ridiculous handles like Red Bull Salzburg. Fuckin this club was the most succesful club side by trophy haul, in the most important country on earth, in the most important sporting league on earth right up to 1973!! See toon fans though, "ah we'll do this that and the other", we do fuck all! A few idiots aged 18-25 who largely go to game for the drink anyway, shouting abuse at lights in the Milburn Stand reception, then congratulating themselves later that they ended up on youtube, I'm thinking of the Freddie Shepherd Out idiots. Even against Hull everyone threatening this that and the other, the atmosphere was shit, the abuse was shit, fuck all happened. Something needs to happen now, I mean an all out fuckin statement where world football looks at us, and thinks fuck me these cunts really aren't standing for this, mongs stay away, yous know the type I'm talking about. NUSC it's over to yous, but this has been the sorriest club statement ever released.

NUSC surely has to speak up now

I've no doubt they'll be formulating ideas as we speak. Protesting has got to be a very viable option.

Boycotting games has to be an option, if he does sell the rights it'll be a long term deal that I doubt even a new owner could get out of.

Any potential sponsor should be made aware of how unpopular that deal would be.

All of the following is my personal view, as a fan, not in any shape or form as part of my NUST duties. It is however something that will be repeated in any conversations with other committee members.

Mike Ashley can fuck with our club, he can sell our players, he can and has got us relegated, he can piss about our greatest players and managers. He can do that because he can get away with it but this is a differnet matter altogether. Its the history of our parents, grandparents and great-grandparents but more importantly its our childrens future. I dont want my son playing at The McDonalds arena or heaven forbid, the SupportersDirect Dome.

Im proud of the name, we're not Scarborough or Arsenal, we have a history that cannot and will not be sold.

This cannot be allowed to happen but be under no illusions Mike Ashley will do as Mike fucking Ashley wants. He knows it will piss us off and hes happy for that to happen. No amount of protest or boycott against Ashley and the club will sway his views, in fact my first thoughts are that it will merely push him on further to do it and he'll argue that the reduced income because of any boycott makes it even more of a necessity.

The only thing that will stop this is for the potential purchasers to know fine well that instead of enhancing their business any renaming of the ground will result in severe and full boycott of their products / services. This shouldnt just be NUFC fans, Ive argued for a while that its time supporters organisations from all clubs came together to help each other. Liverpool and Man U fans will at some stage need our support, you scratch our backs we'll scratch yours as they say.

The NUST need time to assess what this latest hot air means to what is currently going on, the discussions, the hard work and the plans cant just stop dead because Ashley says its not up for sale. At the same time, we cant just go all out against a bloke we're currently trying to convince should sell us the club (or at least a stake in it) no matter how much he chooses to ignore us.

Its a tightrope, its all too easy for those of us not fully involved in the negotiations with big business and financial minds to say we should storm the gates without giving a thought to the consequences there. At the same time, theres the potential for us (NUST) to get too drawn into whats going on at that level and miss the bigger picture, the most important thing is the continued survival of this football club at all levels, that includes its history.

its very sad that the club has stepped right back to the times of McKeag, Seymour etc, but this is precisely what has happened.

In fact, its even worse. Even those people tried to buy players albeit 2nd or 3rd rate ones.

Now we buy nobody.

I hardly know what to say. If I posted this on newcastle online I would be vilified to fuck and accused of promoting the merits of the Halls and Shepherd again but the fact is that we now need someone to grab hold of the club and show the ambition that they did and rescue us from a disgraceful situation that had dragged on for decades.

At least, so far, its only been 2 years. I dread to think how long Mike Ashley will control this club and we also have no guarantee whatsover that any buyer will have the ambition, backing and desire to do any better.

We are now competing at a lower level of football where Ashley may make a profit. This was maybe his intention all along ?

If nust do nothing now it will be nothing short of disgraceful, same for the local rags.

Camps should be set up outside his home and offices.

We're (TU) are trying to get something sorted.

United we stand.

Well thats good news but whatever it is needs to be right and not knee jerk. Seriously a few bus loads outside Sports Direct will get massive coverage. No one thing is going to work, it needs to be lots of relentless pressure on the bastard.

Cheers CT. You've just cheered me up.

Laughter is the best medicine.

And still there are fuckwits on N-O who think that letting this sort of thing happen will help the club in some way? Pull your fucking heads out of your arses you mongs, the club itself will never see any money from such a move - incredible.

And still there are fuckwits on N-O who think that letting this sort of thing happen will help the club in some way? Pull your fucking heads out of your arses you mongs, the club itself will never see any money from such a move - incredible.

Anyone who said that actually deserves Rodney King treatment as far as I'm concerned I genuinely mean that too. Actual open invitation, they by definition never have been or will be NUFC fans. I wish people would understand how embarrassed children of the 70s and 80s are by the young support of this club, we were a great club when I was growing up, we are a joke, as much because of idiots like the ones who inhabit that message board as anything on the pitch.

:nah: ... yeah clearly you read all of that.

I'm with Stevie on this, I truly hope something goes down now that makes the entire footballing world stop and think about the reaction messing with our club has caused. If there's a mass pitch invasion, stopping the next home game going ahead then so be it, anything, ANYTHING to stop this absolute cunt of man ruin our club any further - it's not just a matter of the guy no longer being welcome, he's finally stepped over that line.

I legitimately feel sick.

There is no doubt in my mind that if I saw Mike Ashley in person, I would inflict severe physical harm on him.

What kind of fucking idiot would deliberately do this to so many fans? I can't imagine someone being this petty and cold-hearted. He is ruining this great club. Renaming the stadium is a joke, and I wouldn't be surprised if he went and changed the home kit to bright pink.

Somethings got to be done to get this man out, I don't care what, it just has to be done.

Fuck, this is the worst news I've heard in quite some time.

:nah: ... yeah clearly you read all of that.

Are you saying that nobody in that thread was supporting the idea? Yes, the three pages I read had mainly condemnation of the renaming but there were still some thinking it was 'alright' or 'they weren't bothered' - those are the fucking mongs I'm talking about.

Edited by Armchair Pundit

I legitimately feel sick.

There is no doubt in my mind that if I saw Mike Ashley in person, I would inflict severe physical harm on him.

What kind of fucking idiot would deliberately do this to so many fans? I can't imagine someone being this petty and cold-hearted. He is ruining this great club. Renaming the stadium is a joke, and I wouldn't be surprised if he went and changed the home kit to bright pink.

Somethings got to be done to get this man out, I don't care what, it just has to be done.

Fuck, this is the worst news I've heard in quite some time.

I would be even less surprised if he changed the strip to red and white stripes :nah:

Edited by Armchair Pundit

Hate to say it, and m never one to condone it, but I don't think simply protesting will carry enough weight. He can sit behind the scenes impervious to the contempt. I truly believe only either someone stumping up £100m now or the fear of actual bodily harm will get this prick out of our club.

A few thousand fans outside the ground won't be enough.

I've never felt such cold rage as I do tonight. I'd find it hard to blame someone damaging his property.

He is the biggest cunt to happen to this club and something has to be done.

I truly believe only either someone stumping up £100m now or the fear of actual bodily harm will get this prick out of our club.

I agree. However realistically I don't think he'll set foot in the north east now. Surely even he wouldn't be that stupid?

He's such a cunt if we don't get a reasonable offer for the stadium naming rights, you wouldn't rule him out of doing a Dave Whelan, and calling it the MA Stadium.

He doesn't care thats the problem. He'll just fuck off home again and insurance will take care of the rest.

Its not like the past when owners have lived in the nort east and have to go out of the house sometime to face the music.

He doesn't care thats the problem. He'll just fuck off home again and insurance will take care of the rest.

Its not like the past when owners have lived in the nort east and have to go out of the house sometime to face the music.

Yes. I wonder if he even understands what a big deal re-naming the stadium is. It's probably been on Chris Mort's "List of Big Ideas for Mike" since he bought the club.

I truly believe only either someone stumping up £100m now or the fear of actual bodily harm will get this prick out of our club.

I agree. However realistically I don't think he'll set foot in the north east now. Surely even he wouldn't be that stupid?

Of course he will cos he knows fine well that nothing will happen.

The local media dont give him a hard time.

Nust are too busy dreaming to give him a hard time.

Nothing will happen? I think if he's not surrounded by goons, he'll get attacked. Seriously.