Funny pictures thread

Zathras

I only keep coins in my wallet between receipt of them and home. Have to keep them there because of the beggar I have to walk past who is the most confrontational hobo I've ever encountered.

He honestly once challenged me when I told him I had no change by declaring "You've not even looked".

No, Crackhead McGee, I haven't. But I'm conforming to the Beggar/Beggee relationship. This way you don't have to chunter away at me about all your bullshit because I've told you a little white lie and we can both be about our day.

If I walked past sounding like Scrooge McDuck is swimming in my pockets he'd be all up in my grill and ain't nobody got time for that.

Just give him some change, you bastard.

So, you're a coins-in-the-wallet guy?

For one journey, I fear I must.

Just give him some change, you bastard.

Get fucked. He's there everyday, pissed more often than not, and I'm numb to beggars now. The city has hardened my heart.

Also, the coins are going towards my "Buy Dave a nice pair of headphones" fund, so y'know, priorities and that.

Talk to him about football for a few minutes. He'll never bother you again.

You'd think, but people seem to enjoy being wrong at me for hours on end.

Hey knobheads, what I do is I put my debit card and my cash in my pocket. And then I get to strutting.

That is all a man needs.

[x] Cash money

[x] Debit card

[x] Mad skills

That's my going out checklist.

And then you're good to go.

3818349-8610532032-36261.gif

For one journey, I fear I must.

Get fucked. He's there everyday, pissed more often than not, and I'm numb to beggars now. The city has hardened my heart.

Also, the coins are going towards my "Buy Dave a nice pair of headphones" fund, so y'know, priorities and that.

Soundmagic E10S. You can thank me later.

They win the what hifi award every year. The sound on them is markedly better than any in ear headphone I've used before.

http://www.whathifi.com/soundmagic/e10/review

:good:

oh and get fucked, I'm the most interesting person I know.

obvious joke will be made in no time what so ever, cos you're a bunch of predictable cunts.

They win the what hifi award every year. The sound on them is markedly better than any in ear headphone I've used before.

http://www.whathifi.com/soundmagic/e10/review

Having ears fairly fucked from the noise of rifle and tank fire I have found all headphones sound the same to me so have saved a fortune on them.

lego-sorry-over-window-licker-toy-136398

Lego has apologised for unveiling a new toy it described as a "window-licker" after mental health charities objected to the "highly offensive term".

The toy, called Turg, was described on Lego's website as looking like "an experiment that's gone very, very wrong".

The description read: "Part frog, part chicken, part back-of-the-bus window-licker, this Mixel has the longest tongue of them all."

Lego has since edited the page, but mental health charities said it was unacceptable that the company had used the term.

Lorraine Bellamy, a spokeswoman for the charity Mencap, said: "It is unacceptable that a toy company like Lego have used a term that offends people with a disability such as this, especially as the toy is aimed at children.

"I have a learning disability and I know that it makes me feel different. Hate crime and bullying are a daily reality for many disabled people and the use of language like this only makes it worse.

"I want Lego to apologise and to stop using this type of offensive language."

Daniel Mazliah, head of campaigns and communications at disability charity Scope, said: "It's pretty shocking that Lego has used this outdated and offensive word to market one of its toys.

"There is no doubt that many customers with disabled children will be appalled.

"Lego is a huge brand, loved by millions of young people who might think that this word is acceptable to use.

"We would ask Lego to remove this word from all marketing."

Lego vice president for the UK and Ireland, Fiona Wright, said: "Lego Mixels aim is to inspire creativity using quirky fictional characters to help children express their imaginations.

"We have very high expectations of our products. This also includes the text we use to describe them towards consumers. We are sorry that wording which could be considered offensive has been used, as this has not been our intention at all.

"As an immediate result of the input we have received, the product description for the Mixels character Turg has been changed on our website Lego.com.

"We have looked at our processes to make sure this does not happen again."