Funny pictures thread

Zathras

5nsoef.gif

could watch that all night ........................................... :mellow:

I've dreamt of doing just that for years, I hate the twunt with a passion, used to support Watford you know.

This is worth a listen:

5nsoef.gif

could watch that all night ........................................... :mellow:

I've dreamt of doing just that for years, I hate the twunt with a passion, used to support Watford you know.

This is worth a listen:

Common myth apparently. One of the lasses at work went to school with him and reckons he was always Chelsea daft.

5nsoef.gif

could watch that all night ........................................... :o

This is worth a listen:

Common myth apparently. One of the lasses at work went to school with him and reckons he was always Chelsea daft.

Perhaps I just want it to be true :mellow:

8056f425d0d61c1bf26c69b735a46e47.gif

Excellent, not sure what that dog has on it's ears though :mellow:

They're probably plasters of some sort, there's a trend with certain breeds in America where they cut the dogs ears to make them pointed. It's not nice and it's banned over here so hopefully after biting one guy in the nuts it went and did the same to it's owners.

8056f425d0d61c1bf26c69b735a46e47.gif

Excellent, not sure what that dog has on it's ears though :o

They're probably plasters of some sort, there's a trend with certain breeds in America where they cut the dogs ears to make them pointed. It's not nice and it's banned over here so hopefully after biting one guy in the nuts it went and did the same to it's owners.

:mellow: I could watch that all day

I know this is a 'funny' pictures thread but I thought this wonderful photo of the 'Pont Nuef' deserved to be shown on any pictures thread for its sheer beauty. Here's a bit of its history.

The first stone of the "Pont Neuf" was laid in 1578, but the work was completed only in 1604. Contrary to all architectural and structural considerations, it is now the most famous bridge in Paris for in fact it is two spans each anchored on the tip of the Isle de la Cité. For its time it was quite wide, constructed to house rows of shops, but in the the end Henri IV granted permission for transient commerce only. In early times (1775-1854) the bastions (supports?) were topped by shops. Unique to the this bridge are the 384 ' grotesques' bizarre sculptured faces on the cornices. The bridge is classed as a "Monument historique".

paris-1.jpg

A magnificent sight, it really is.