France gets tough...

AgentAxeman

;):razz: This thread. If this was a pub there'd be fuckin rimming and everything in the bogs, I'd be sitting watching the match thinking "fuckin student cunts".

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok Leazes how do you feel about the following?

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2010/01/08/...ted-states.html

i know it's not a "british" story ;) ( my sincerest apologies) but how do you account for these muslims, since they are saying in no uncertain terms that they don't (and any muslims should not) condone terrorist attacks.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/demographics.asp

another good link, as it speaks to the EU muslim "invasion"

so no comment LM? no actual comment on the articles in question? :razz:

i know it's not a "british" story ;) ( my sincerest apologies) but how do you account for these muslims, since they are saying in no uncertain terms that they don't (and any muslims should not) condone terrorist attacks.

didn't I say earlier that the use of the word "invasion" in inverted commas says everything ?

I basically am bored with this now. I also know that I am right.

didn't I say earlier that the use of the word "invasion" in inverted commas says everything ?

if you bothered to read the second article you would see that you are in fact.......out to lunch

nice avoidance..... :)

if you bothered to read the second article you would see that you are in fact.......out to lunch

nice avoidance..... :)

I did read it.

Fuckin hell, the cheese eating surrender monkeys are still at it..........

"Ban women wearing the burka from benefits and public transport, demands French government spokesman

Women who wear the burka in France should be banned from using public transport or receiving state handouts, a government official says.

UMP party spokesman Frederic Lefebvre demanded that any woman breaking a proposed law making the garment illegal should be 'deprived of her rights'.

His comments came the day after the head of president Nicolas Sarkozy's party said Muslim women wearing full-face veils should not be granted French nationality.

A woman wears a burqa as she walks up the stairs outside the municipal library in Roncin northern France

Mr Lefebvre said: 'When you don't respect your responsibilities you should not have access to any benefits.

'The rights and responsibilities of citizens in France are important.

'When you ignore rules that make things illegal, like a ban on the burka, you have some of your rights taken away, like the right to state benefits or using public transport.'

UMP party chief Xavier Bertrand said on Sunday that women who wear burkas or niqabs should not be allowed to acquire French citizenship.

Nicolas Sarkozy

He said: 'The full veil is simply a prison for women who wear it and will make no one believe a woman wearing it wants to integrate.'

President Sarkozy has called Islamic face veils 'a sign of debasement that imprison women' and said they are not welcome in France.

As the national debate raged on Islamic headwear, Sarkozy said last week he wants MPs to vote on a total ban on all full face veils in France.

The burka is a full-body covering worn largely in Afghanistan with a mesh screen over the face, and the niqab is a full-body veil with slits for the eyes.

A parliamentary inquiry into the garments is due to be published on January 26.

Another prominent UMP member Jean-Francois Cope also proposed in December that women should be fined more than £700 for wearing the burka and the niqab in public.

And any man forcing a woman to cover her face burka should be fined even more, with those who refuse to pay up facing arrest and prison, Mr Cope said.

The country's immigration minister Eric Besson described them as 'an affront to national identity'.

Women's rights groups and left wing MPs have gone even further, describing the item as a 'walking coffin'.

But many left-wing politicians have cautioned that a draconian law banning the burka could inflame tensions in the Muslim community, that it would be difficult to enforce and could face a challenge in the European Court of Human Rights.

According to the Interior Ministry, about 2,000 women in France wear full Muslim dress in public.

France - home to Europe's largest Muslim population with five million resident - already passed a law in 2004 forbidding students and staff from wearing veils and other religious symbols in schools as part of a drive to defend secularism.

In September a French mother was banned from wearing a 'burkini' swimsuit at her local swimming pool. Carole, a 35-year-old Muslim convert, was told by the manager of pool in Emerainville, near Paris, that the garment was 'inappropriate' on hygiene grounds.

The woman said she bought her burkini for £40 during a holiday in Dubai, adding: 'I was told that it would allow me the pleasure of bathing without showing off my body, which is what Islam recommends.' She is now taking her local council to court on the grounds that the ban was not a hygiene issue but a political issue.

In July, Al Qaeda terrorists vowed revenge on France if it banned the burka on its streets.

Leaders of Al Qaeda's North African network wrote on an Islamic extremist website: 'French Muslims should react to this ban with the utmost hostility.

'We will seek dreadful revenge on France by all means at our disposal, for the honour of our daughters and sisters."

Edited by AvatarAxeman

Fuckin hell, the cheese eating surrender monkeys are still at it..........

"Ban women wearing the burka from benefits and public transport, demands French government spokesman

Women who wear the burka in France should be banned from using public transport or receiving state handouts, a government official says.

UMP party spokesman Frederic Lefebvre demanded that any woman breaking a proposed law making the garment illegal should be 'deprived of her rights'.

His comments came the day after the head of president Nicolas Sarkozy's party said Muslim women wearing full-face veils should not be granted French nationality.

A woman wears a burqa as she walks up the stairs outside the municipal library in Roncin northern France

Mr Lefebvre said: 'When you don't respect your responsibilities you should not have access to any benefits.

'The rights and responsibilities of citizens in France are important.

'When you ignore rules that make things illegal, like a ban on the burka, you have some of your rights taken away, like the right to state benefits or using public transport.'

UMP party chief Xavier Bertrand said on Sunday that women who wear burkas or niqabs should not be allowed to acquire French citizenship.

Nicolas Sarkozy

He said: 'The full veil is simply a prison for women who wear it and will make no one believe a woman wearing it wants to integrate.'

President Sarkozy has called Islamic face veils 'a sign of debasement that imprison women' and said they are not welcome in France.

As the national debate raged on Islamic headwear, Sarkozy said last week he wants MPs to vote on a total ban on all full face veils in France.

The burka is a full-body covering worn largely in Afghanistan with a mesh screen over the face, and the niqab is a full-body veil with slits for the eyes.

A parliamentary inquiry into the garments is due to be published on January 26.

Another prominent UMP member Jean-Francois Cope also proposed in December that women should be fined more than £700 for wearing the burka and the niqab in public.

And any man forcing a woman to cover her face burka should be fined even more, with those who refuse to pay up facing arrest and prison, Mr Cope said.

The country's immigration minister Eric Besson described them as 'an affront to national identity'.

Women's rights groups and left wing MPs have gone even further, describing the item as a 'walking coffin'.

But many left-wing politicians have cautioned that a draconian law banning the burka could inflame tensions in the Muslim community, that it would be difficult to enforce and could face a challenge in the European Court of Human Rights.

According to the Interior Ministry, about 2,000 women in France wear full Muslim dress in public.

France - home to Europe's largest Muslim population with five million resident - already passed a law in 2004 forbidding students and staff from wearing veils and other religious symbols in schools as part of a drive to defend secularism.

In September a French mother was banned from wearing a 'burkini' swimsuit at her local swimming pool. Carole, a 35-year-old Muslim convert, was told by the manager of pool in Emerainville, near Paris, that the garment was 'inappropriate' on hygiene grounds.

The woman said she bought her burkini for £40 during a holiday in Dubai, adding: 'I was told that it would allow me the pleasure of bathing without showing off my body, which is what Islam recommends.' She is now taking her local council to court on the grounds that the ban was not a hygiene issue but a political issue.

In July, Al Qaeda terrorists vowed revenge on France if it banned the burka on its streets.

Leaders of Al Qaeda's North African network wrote on an Islamic extremist website: 'French Muslims should react to this ban with the utmost hostility.

'We will seek dreadful revenge on France by all means at our disposal, for the honour of our daughters and sisters."

let us do as we please or we will bomb the fuck out of you

Can i just add about the burkini that swimming pools dont allow men to swim in 'shorts' for hygiene reasons. They argue that swimming shorts are also worn outside in the streets and are therefore not clean.

Yes, thats right folks, speedos are obligatory. If i have to look like a cunt, then she can take her fucking Burkini off.

Can i just add about the burkini that swimming pools dont allow men to swim in 'shorts' for hygiene reasons. They argue that swimming shorts are also worn outside in the streets and are therefore not clean.

Yes, thats right folks, speedos are obligatory. If i have to look like a cunt, then she can take her fucking Burkini off.

;)

NEWS FLASH!!!!!-al Qaeda are terrorists......note the difference LM, not all muslims are part of al Qaeda

:wank:

smart as

bagofhammers.jpg

you are

you are gullible and stupid as fuck, your only saving grace is you are not the only one.

As I said, my opinions are based on experience, not reading a book or articles in left wing do gooder newspapers by idealistic out of touch "intellectuals"

Edited by LeazesMag

NEWS FLASH!!!!!-al Qaeda are terrorists......note the difference LM, not all muslims are part of al Qaeda

smart as

bagofhammers.jpg

you are

you are gullible and stupid as fuck, your only saving grace is you are not the only one.

As I said, my opinions are based on experience, not reading a book or articles in left wing dooder newspapers by idealistic out of touch "intellectuals"

:D

Happy Face is a dooder.

smart as

bagofhammers.jpg

you are

As I said, my opinions are based on experience, not reading a book or articles in left wing dooder newspapers by idealistic out of touch "intellectuals"

:D

Happy Face is a dooder.

:rolleyes:

Leazes quoting The Big Lebowski- who'd a thunk it?

So, Leazes's response to my well-reasoned and logical posts was "you're a yank, fuck off." Brilliant :D Your response to try to prove you aren't just a bitter, uneducated xenophobe with an inexplicable grudge against anyone not English is "well you're not from my country so nothing you say could possibly be accurate." Jog on you old loon :wank:

Listen to you you sad old man. "Those who support Muslims" "those with Muslim sympathies" etc etc. Haven't you got that not all of us are bombers yet? Or is that what your "vast life experience" has shown you? If so, I wonder what you were doing experiencing terrorist training camps, since that's the only place on Earth you could've "experienced" the nonsense you're spouting. What does that say for your sympathies? Get used to us Leazes, we're here to stay.

As for spelling, well, when you live and work here, went to school here, lost points for using the "wrong" spelling of words, you learn to adapt. So I see your "born and bred" comment Stevie and I won't dispute the "bred" part. We are what we are.

Idealistic out of touch individuls have been responsible for every change in human history. From the Greeks to the French revoulution. :wank::D:rolleyes:

But see what it brought on us. We would probably be far better off if we had listened to the vast life experience of some Neanderthal. B)

Idealistic out of touch individuls have been responsible for every change in human history. From the Greeks to the French revoulution. :wank::D:rolleyes:

But see what it brought on us. We would probably be far better off if we had listened to the vast life experience of some Neanderthal. B)

:)

These left wing dooder Homo Sapiens are all brain washed and have a lack of understanding.