Newcastle 2-1 Sheff Utd

Deano

I expect after resting a few players on saturday we will go out with a full strength side against the blades.

Champagne performance i hope and a 3-0 win to seal the deal and confirm ourselves as a PL team once again.

---Harper---

---Simpson---Williamson---Coloccini---Enrique---

---Routledge---Guthrie---Nolan---Gutierrez---

---Carrol---Lovenkrands---

Subs: Krul, Kadar, Raylor, Barton, Butt, Shola, Best

Carroll, Routledge and Lovenkrands :D

Edited by Geordie Lad...

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We wont lose ffs.

A good win to secure promotion and one step closer to the title.

Morgan is a bully and it was amusing indeed seeing Carroll giving it back.

Will be close to a full house i reckon...im going like.

We wont lose ffs.

Would be the biggest anticlimax in the club's history if we did... maybe less so if Forest don't beat Cardiff.

In all seriousness the vibes around SJP alone should carry us to a decent victory.

3-0. Ameobi (not sure Carroll will start), Lovenkrands and Smith. Can't think of a better night for him to actually score on.

FER FUCKS SAKE! it's on espn360.com here in the States and I probably won't get to see it.

16 years ago I lost the central vision in my right eye to macular degeneration. For the past year or so I have been getting injections in my left eye to prevent the same thing happening and guess what; 8 o'clock Monday morning I get that injection, and after it I can't see too good for a few hours...........SHIT .........SHIT SQUARED :D

FER FUCKS SAKE! it's on espn360.com here in the States and I probably won't get to see it.

16 years ago I lost the central vision in my right eye to macular degeneration. For the past year or so I have been getting injections in my left eye to prevent the same thing happening and guess what; 8 o'clock Monday morning I get that injection, and after it I can't see too good for a few hours...........SHIT .........SHIT SQUARED :lol:

Book another appointment :D? whats more important - A Newcastle championship match or getting your vision fixed :icon_lol:?

Toon 5-1, completely rip them to shreds because they wana put on a show for the lads.

16 years ago I lost the central vision in my right eye to macular degeneration. For the past year or so I have been getting injections in my left eye to prevent the same thing happening and guess what; 8 o'clock Monday morning I get that injection, and after it I can't see too good for a few hours...........SHIT .........SHIT SQUARED :D

Do what I do Noelie, avoid all internet communication and phone calls until you can see and then watch the replay on espn360.

I'm expecting 50k like!

Still a few tickets going apparently. I'd love to be there myself but it just isn't feasible especially on a Monday evening.

Think 50k may be pushing it- any midweek will mean a lot of ST holders can't make it and might not be able to pass on their ticket and the corp areas are even more sparse than normal.

Now that Promotion is all but rubber stamped, should we hold off any celebrations until we're either crowned champions or the last home game anyway?>

I'm expecting 50k like!

Still a few tickets going apparently. I'd love to be there myself but it just isn't feasible especially on a Monday evening.

Think 50k may be pushing it- any midweek will mean a lot of ST holders can't make it and might not be able to pass on their ticket and the corp areas are even more sparse than normal.

Bank holiday though.

Can't wait for this. I'd imagine the atmosphere will be cracking and will help in getting our players performing at their best. It will be interesting to see who Chris prefers out of Shola and Carroll if Andy is fit. Hopefully he doesn't try to play them together at the expense of Lovenkrands.

Can't wait for this. I'd imagine the atmosphere will be cracking and will help in getting our players performing at their best. It will be interesting to see who Chris prefers out of Shola and Carroll if Andy is fit. Hopefully he doesn't try to play them together at the expense of Lovenkrands.

I think Hughton will want to repay Carrol and will let him play, if fit.

I'm expecting 50k like!

Bank holiday though.

Aye but people are at work on Tuesday aren't they. There's a lot of people who come from outside the area who hold season tickets.

My sky box has decided it wont receive a signal and the fucking engineer wont come out til the 13th....SO PISSED!

to the pub!

there all posh were i live <_<

hopefully find a decent stream

My sky box has decided it wont receive a signal and the fucking engineer wont come out til the 13th....SO PISSED!

to the pub!

there all posh were i live <_<

hopefully find a decent stream

Not so good then.

Should be a good one since we are live on the T.V.