Kid Dynamite/Anyone of the other four IDs he has

WJ/SMO/SLF

PP/Craig

Lucky Luke/TF

DKN/The Fish

CT/Monkeys Fist

Rob W/KCG

Anymore........?

I like fisty but he had a hissy fit this week and doesnt love me anymore :naughty:

I would say I have no alliances on here (not sure why you would want them) but tend to find I am the voice of the quiet fan. Often I find my point of view backed up by the lurkers, sensible fans, who are not keen on posting themselves due to the venom that can be quite hard on the less thick skinned.

Everynow and again they pop up to re-inforce my position against the dark side. I suppose that means that I have alliances with the silent majority.

Having been here a year and a half'ish it is quite clear the types of posters.....

There is....

Who can be very funny but also extremely bitchy almost girly. Rather than his alliances I would refer to them more as desciples such as Fish.

There ia also the old skool who seem (as referred to by HTT) a bit snobby, hence the lack of more new posters.

There is the football manager / gamer posters such as Andrew or Betsy who dont really seem to get dragged into the muck of day to day posting.

Tom I assume is stoned all day and only comes out at night with the odd random post.

Then there seems to be a bunch of 20 or so regulars who knaw each others nuts off every day.

I would definitely have Stevie and Leazes as an alliance.

I also suspect some users of more than one user name........

And then theres that angry man from the states who obviously is on death row and only gets 1 hour internet time a week.

WHAT THE FUCK'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN???

:D

Thought you were a Newfoundler :angry:

Alex/Gemmill

CG/GM

Kid Dynamite/Anyone of the other four IDs he has

WJ/SMO/SLF

PP/Craig

Lucky Luke/TF

DKN/The Fish

CT/Monkeys Fist

Rob W/KCG

Anymore........?

I like fisty but he had a hissy fit this week and doesnt love me anymore :outahere:

I would say I have no alliances on here (not sure why you would want them) but tend to find I am the voice of the quiet fan. Often I find my point of view backed up by the lurkers, sensible fans, who are not keen on posting themselves due to the venom that can be quite hard on the less thick skinned.

Everynow and again they pop up to re-inforce my position against the dark side. I suppose that means that I have alliances with the silent majority.

Having been here a year and a half'ish it is quite clear the types of posters.....

There is....

Who can be very funny but also extremely bitchy almost girly. Rather than his alliances I would refer to them more as desciples such as Fish.

There ia also the old skool who seem (as referred to by HTT) a bit snobby, hence the lack of more new posters.

There is the football manager / gamer posters such as Andrew or Betsy who dont really seem to get dragged into the muck of day to day posting.

Tom I assume is stoned all day and only comes out at night with the odd random post.

Then there seems to be a bunch of 20 or so regulars who knaw each others nuts off every day.

I would definitely have Stevie and Leazes as an alliance.

I also suspect some users of more than one user name........

And then theres that angry man from the states who obviously is on death row and only gets 1 hour internet time a week.

WHAT THE FUCK'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN???

:D

Thought you were a Newfoundler :angry:

No, that's Tooner. :naughty:

I would definitely second your list Craig, altho I have had and still have "other" alliances behind the scenes :angry:

Ah yes, I'd forgotten about "Radgina / Brock's dreamy eyes". :D

I would definitely second your list Craig, altho I have had and still have "other" alliances behind the scenes :angry:

Oh fuck, I'd forgotten all about her drunken letching.... :naughty:

Guest Barrack Road

I'm sure there's alliances no one is actually aware of :angry:

Alex is the type of bloke who can get on with most people if he's like he is on here in real life. Summed up by the amount of people he's been twinned with. I can weigh him up, and he can weigh me up better than most.

An alliance no one mentioned HappyFace/Renton.

You should do a reversal of this thread and point out some of the relationships that just don't work....

I think you'd be surprised at some of the old ones :angry:

I'm sure there's alliances no one is actually aware of :D

Alex is the type of bloke who can get on with most people if he's like he is on here in real life. Summed up by the amount of people he's been twinned with. I can weigh him up, and he can weigh me up better than most.

An alliance no one mentioned HappyFace/Renton.

Think Renton/Chez is more of one. Where Retnon worships at the feet of the 'oh so clever' Chesney.....

Me and you have our secret anti-america pact. :angry:

Soccermom/WackyJnr

me and Alex would've be an alliance but Martins and Owen ruined it :D

Guess i've not been around long enough to have any, out of "threads" I watch out for, I can normally tell who the starters are without checking, and i normally keep an eye out for Parky's conspiracy government are everywhere threads and Stevie's always get a decent response either in general or the footy section, and i'll watch out for Alex/Meenzer/PeasePud/2J etc posting

Meenzer wins the most underrated gay poster on a football foum award. :angry: People sometimes miss his dry wit.

Edited by Park Life

Oh fuck, I'd forgotten all about her drunken letching.... :outahere:

letching ??? letching??? it was grooming at it's cougar finest :naughty:

DKN? Luke? I don't think I've got any alliances. But I'm surprised I'd been twinned with those two. Not saying there's owt wrong with either of them. I just don't see the link

I think because I post with infuriating frequency it's tempting to ally me with someone but I don't think I'm informed (smart) enough to really be called an ally of some of the posters in the higher brow threads and I think I'm too reactive and quick to bite in the daft threads to ally with anyone in there.

Bit trying to sy I'm some kind of maverick lone wolf loser. Just dot really see an "ally" on here. :angry:

Guest Barrack Road
DKN? Luke? I don't think I've got any alliances. But I'm surprised I'd been twinned with those two. Not saying there's owt wrong with either of them. I just don't see the link

I think because I post with infuriating frequency it's tempting to ally me with someone but I don't think I'm informed (smart) enough to really be called an ally of some of the posters in the higher brow threads and I think I'm too reactive and quick to bite in the daft threads to ally with anyone in there.

Bit trying to sy I'm some kind of maverick lone wolf loser. Just dot really see an "ally" on here. :angry:

That's how I feel in the context of this message board. Well on the surface anyway of regular posters. I'm too eratic, emotional, changable, heart on sleeve to have an ally. I'm not alone in this here but sometimes I can have a different frame of mind every day, I'm not radio, but I think a lot of people are the same eh? You never think about the fact other posters might be having a shit day. However. there's little hidden secrets hiding away people might never know about. More than meets the eye to toontastic.

Edited by Barrack Road

That's how I feel in the context of this message board. Well on the surface anyway of regular posters. I'm too eratic, emotional, changable, heart on sleeve to have an ally. I'm not alone in this here but sometimes I can have a different frame of mind every day, I'm not radio, but I think a lot of people are the same eh? You never think about the fact other posters might be having a shit day. However. there's little hidden secrets hiding away people might never know about. More than meets the eye to toontastic.

FFS, just come out stevie - we'll accept you :D

Soccermom/WackyJnr

in general or the footy section, and i'll watch out for Alex/Meenzer/PeasePud/2J etc posting

Personally I quite liked when soccermom, toonraider, bridget etc posted on here more than they seem to do nowadays.

Makes a change from correcting all those tossers that did nothing but slag off the Halls and Shepherd :angry:

I havent got anyone :angry:

Though maybe thats as it should be as I've always felt abit of an outsider which is not always a bad thing.

I agree with Craigs list, so won't bother writing it all again.

Me and alex, he's hoyed up in me mam's toilet and i've whiteyed in his kitchen many a time.

Me and Parky, we shared a bed after a crazy night in Berlin.

Me and Renton, we virtually do the same job.

Me and Leazes funnily enough, i always supported his view on NO and defended him to the mods.

Gemmill used to kiss my arse quite a bit, he was quite awestruck i reckon, i never really took to him though.

Me and alex, he's hoyed up in me mam's toilet and i've whiteyed in his kitchen many a time.

Me and Leazes funnily enough, i always supported his view on NO and defended him to the mods.

Gemmill used to kiss my arse quite a bit, he was quite awestruck i reckon, i never really took to him though.

How about you and Papa L? :angry:

I havent got anyone :D

Though maybe thats as it should be as I've always felt abit of an outsider which is not always a bad thing.

Snakey... without a doubt :angry:

How about you and Papa L? :angry:

Indeed Craig. To exact revenge i reckon i need to send him a Piss-o-gram, a bit like a kiss-o-gram but in this some fat cunt metaller turns up at your place of work and pisses all over your desk.

I havent got anyone :naughty:

Snakey... without a doubt :D

I rekon I'd have to share him too much though :angry:

I havent got anyone :outahere:

Snakey... without a doubt :D

I rekon I'd have to share him too much though :angry:

true but just with a couple tho :naughty: