Dust cloud closes airports

Rob W

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloke at work had to stay in his villa on the costa del sol for an extra 3 or 4 days and he was going on like it was the worst nightmare of his life.

No Dunkirk Spirit whatsoever.

Ive had an extra 10 in a villa in portugal (home tomorrow)

its been torturous ;)

Bloke at work had to stay in his villa on the costa del sol for an extra 3 or 4 days and he was going on like it was the worst nightmare of his life.

No Dunkirk Spirit whatsoever.

Ive had an extra 10 in a villa in portugal (home tomorrow)

its been torturous ;)

Any sign of Gemmill down there?

I love these pictures of people getting greeted by family at airports as if they've been kidnapped for 3 years.

Jesus. Get a grip. I would have loved an extra week off work in the Sun.

I know ;) Bit like students who haven't seen each other since the day before :icon_lol:

Guest Barrack Road

I love these pictures of people getting greeted by family at airports as if they've been kidnapped for 3 years.

;)

They go for a tan a lot of them they come back looking like Garth Crooks and they moan.

So what really was going on eh?? Carnage for a week, reports it's getting better, then "Oh no it's getting bad again" but all of a sudden the air's full of planes again.

Smells fishy to me mind, what was flying around when nowt else was (apart from alledged ash).. hmmmmmmmmm

Looking into it bro. :razz:

I know :razz: Bit like students who haven't seen each other since the day before ;)

:icon_lol:

Arrived safely and without problems in Newcastle yesterday. No problems or delays there, fortunately.

Now enjoing the sun and my view on the Tyne from my mates window at Quayside. :razz:

Anyone knows an away friendly pub? Want to watch the Man Utd game with him later.

Arrived safely and without problems in Newcastle yesterday. No problems or delays there, fortunately.

Now enjoing the sun and my view on the Tyne from my mates window at Quayside. :razz:

Anyone knows an away friendly pub? Want to watch the Man Utd game with him later.

tbf all bars in the town centre are generally away friendly. Im not sure if there are any that specifically open up for away fans though.

Whereabouts on the Quayside are you?

tbf all bars in the town centre are generally away friendly. Im not sure if there are any that specifically open up for away fans though.

Whereabouts on the Quayside are you?

I'm at St Lawrence Road.

So what really was going on eh?? Carnage for a week, reports it's getting better, then "Oh no it's getting bad again" but all of a sudden the air's full of planes again.

Smells fishy to me mind, what was flying around when nowt else was (apart from alledged ash).. hmmmmmmmmm

'They' asked for airtraffic to be shut down.

there's an even bigger volcano next to the one that went off - and its brewing up..............

If it could wait until the end of June, that'd be terrific. Love, Meenzer xOx

FYP, I don't mind being stuck out there.