Newcastle United's Player Of The Season - 2010.

Kevin

Player of the season  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I believe that this would either go to Nolan or Enrique, but for me Nolan. He has been a huge player for us this season. Okay now i only put on main players on the poll.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How anyone says anyone else ahead of Nolan really just beggers belief.

Sure Enriques come on well this season and has been solid but its Nolans early goals and general positive play that really set this season up. Lets not forget that the players he has played against also have him down as player of the year.

By a foooooking country mile.

Sure Enriques come on well this season and has been solid but its Nolans early goals and general positive play that really set this season up. Lets not forget that the players he has played against also have him down as player of the year.

A brief analysis, Nolan has been our most important player (goals) and Enrique is most improved, for me anyways.

The bit in bold is bollocks like. I wouldn't possibly try and argue about the importance of Nolans goals but his general plodding doesn't even come close to the performances that Ricky has put in every game. Jose is comfortably the best player in this league from what I've seen.

The bit in bold is bollocks like. I wouldn't possibly try and argue about the importance of Nolans goals but his general plodding doesn't even come close to the performances that Ricky has put in every game. Jose is comfortably the best player in this league from what I've seen.

Spot on.

Enrique > Nolan > Gutierrez > Carroll > Lovenkrands

This!

Enrique has looked phenominal in this league and i hope he continues in the PL.

Nolan has scored alot of goals, important goals, not always been great but his contribution has been massive. I actually quite like him now.

Gutierrez for his endless running and for a few canny goals.

Carroll for the shear fact he has improved tenfold as a player, still a long way to go but 18 goals this season is a ig step in the right direction.

Lovenkrands because of the way he conducted himself after his father died, put in quite a few good performances and some crucial goals.

Biggest flop?? Has to be Smith...after a good start to the season he turned to shit...cant even score in this league ffs...only midfielder not to score for us this season....excluding Butt who i dont regard as a newcastle player.

Going to say Enrique but Nolan's form has been better over the latter part of the season. His leadership has also been a big factor all season. Enrique's link up play with Jonas has been one of the highlights of our play and his defending has been classy at times.

I voted Smith as I think without his contribution early doors we'd be no where near the top.

Fair point but absolute bullshit to consider him our POTS...not a fuckin chance.

Player of the Season...not first 10 games of a season.

Edited by Geordie Lad...