Nicky Butt

smoggeordie

I didnt like him when he came, then he went on loan, then he came back and think what I would say was his best season here. Been a steady decline since then.

He was finished in the prem the season we went down, sadly it turned out he was finished for the championship as well, which most of us suspected would be the case. Model pro though and you couldn't fault his attitude, just his legs were gone and he was a liability most of the time in attack and defence. Wish him well when he leaves though.

No links no nothing, this is nothing but a wind up. I say we ban the fooker !!

Fooker?? Seriously? Are you from t'Yorkshire?

I apologise if it doesn't turn out to be correct, just going on what I heard from a lass who supports PNE. Similar story is also running on NO.

Good luck to him. Appreciate the way he took responsibility last year on the pitch even if he was shite. Most of the rest were shite but also hid.

Good luck to him. Appreciate the way he took responsibility last year on the pitch even if he was shite. Most of the rest were shite but also hid.

This.

I thought he'd be a good signing at the time but it never really worked out. Then again, SAF rarely sells a player who can still do a good job.

"It promises to be a special day for everyone, and it will also be an emotional one for me because it will be the last time I pull on a Newcastle shirt at St James' Park.

"I have had a wonderful six years here ever since Sir Bobby Robson brought me to the club in 2004, but this summer, I will be moving on.

"It will always be a club that holds a special place in my heart and I would like to thank the players, staff and fans for everything they have done for me over the years.

"I hope that I will be back here as a spectator in the future to see the club lift more silverware."