Transfer Deadline Day 2011

Christmas Tree

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tiote article is an absolute nothing story, as is the case for everything on Caughtoffside. People need to be aware that the likes of that site and Tribal Football have absolutely no substance and constantly make up rumours in order to get hits.

Quite often regurgitate stories from newspapers rather than simply make them up but the same applies. Wouldn't be shocked to see him go, however. Arsenal should buy him.

Wouldnt surprise me to see Tottenham try for Tiote if they sell Modric

Eh?

Come on snakey....cant you see? It would be a like for like replacement........ ;)

I'll stick with Eh?

Bemusing.

Sarcasm.

I too dont see how selling Modric would make Spurs go for Tiote.

Two VERY different players.

Eh?

Come on snakey....cant you see? It would be a like for like replacement........ ;)

I'll stick with Eh?

Bemusing.

Sarcasm.

I fully understood your post, D, I was just stumped so stayed with 'Eh?'

We're actually going for Raul. Yes, the ex-Real Madrid forward who is at Schalke.

It would be mind boggling if that came off.

However, despite lying to the coppers, presumably lying in court and being banned for drink driving, Steve Kean is still manager.

We're actually going for Raul. Yes, the ex-Real Madrid forward who is at Schalke.

It would be mind boggling if that came off.

However, despite lying to the coppers, presumably lying in court and being banned for drink driving, Steve Kean is still manager.

Wages....

Eh?

I'll stick with Eh?

Bemusing.

Sarcasm.

Never said it was like-for-like

Selling one player doesnt mean you have to go out and sign a direct replacement who's got the same attributes etc

Nolan/Cabaye, Torres/Carroll

@MsiDouglas

Mark Douglas

As it'll be elsewhere too...Enquiry about Wayne Bridge over the weekend. Seven figure loan fee likely to scupper deal. More tomorrow! #NUFC

:icon_lol:

Please can you post this Twitter bollocks in the Twitter thread so I can ignore it? Thanks ever so :lol:

@MsiDouglas

Mark Douglas

As it'll be elsewhere too...Enquiry about Wayne Bridge over the weekend. Seven figure loan fee likely to scupper deal. More tomorrow! #NUFC

:lol:

Please can you post this Twitter bollocks in the Twitter thread so I can ignore it? Thanks ever so :lol:

Its the local writer for the Journal and Sunday Sun advising whats in the paper tomorrow so a bit more substantial than twitter bollocks. :icon_lol:

@MsiDouglas

Mark Douglas

:lol:

We holding out for a bigger payment?