Transfer Deadline Day 2011

Christmas Tree

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been told by my mate in holland that its said we have agreed a 5mil deal for Pieters and he will be here thmora for personal talks and a medical.

If we could bring in Bendtner then that woule be a pretty good window.

IN: Cabaye, Marveaux, Obertan, Ba, Pieters and Bendtner.

OUT: Nolan, Routledge and Jose.

Definitely stronger.

I've been told by my mate in holland that its said we have agreed a 5mil deal for Pieters and he will be here thmora for personal talks and a medical.

Definitely stronger.

Bendtner? Are you on glue?

Definitely stronger.

If me auntie had balls she would be me uncle you fucking cunterhead!

Ken Bates on Alan Smith: "He was on £3m-a-year and Newcastle wanted a £1m-a-year contribution. We cannot afford that." #NUFC #LUFC

Looks like we are stuck with Smith, Perch and Ranger then.

Ken Bates on Alan Smith: "He was on £3m-a-year and Newcastle wanted a £1m-a-year contribution. We cannot afford that." #NUFC #LUFC

How long until his contract runs out? Surly a loan deal where they cover a certain proportion of his wages is better than nowt?

Definitely stronger.

Bendtner? Are you on glue?

Class, Ive just LOL'd at that :icon_lol:

How long until his contract runs out? Surly a loan deal where they cover a certain proportion of his wages is better than nowt?

Surely that was what was being offered? We'd pay 2/3 of his wages to get rid of him?

Unless I've read that wrong.

Well you can say what you like.

I think there is a chance we could get Bendtner. Perfect number 9 signing imo. Cant see him being more than 8mil neither.

Bendtner is on a reported 60K+ salary at Arsenal, this is why it has taken him so long to move as although there are plenty of teams interested (sporting Lisbon, Dortmund, Stoke have all supposedly made bids) none of them will meet his wage demands. We are the last team who are going to pay him the money he wants.

Personally I rate Bendtner despite the fact many think he's shite, but he isn't coming here unless we completely change the current transfer policy.

Well you can say what you like.

I think there is a chance we could get Bendtner. Perfect number 9 signing imo. Cant see him being more than 8mil neither.

Bendtner is on a reported 60K+ salary at Arsenal, this is why it has taken him so long to move as although there are plenty of teams interested (sporting Lisbon, Dortmund, Stoke have all supposedly made bids) none of them will meet his wage demands. We are the last team who are going to pay him the money he wants.

Personally I rate Bendtner despite the fact many think he's shite, but he isn't coming here unless we completely change the current transfer policy.

I rate him, with a good run of games hed be quality for us if we did sign him

we wont though and no matter how good he ends up itll never be as good as he thinks he is

We actually put in a bid for Pieters?! That'd be a bloody amazing signing, I rate him insanely highly!

Better than Enrique? Or better than when he first signed for us

We actually put in a bid for Pieters?! That'd be a bloody amazing signing, I rate him insanely highly!

Better than Enrique? Or better than when he first signed for us

More all round, not as good at going forward as Enrique, but less prone to those little mistakes we can see from Enrique like in the WBA game. Either way, a solid left back who would get into most Premier League teams, and not at all a bad replacement IF Enrique has to go, and probably better than when Enrique first signed.

Bendtner is decent and has massive potential. Unfortunately he's deluded and a major sulk. He hasn't delivered in more than 3 years now. He'd be a handful for any manager, and it'll bound to go wrong if he came to Newcastle - unless he gets his head out of his arse

He ws dropped from the 1st team when he first went to PSV because of mistakes and poor performances. He's steadied since the new manager came in. Not a patch on Enrique imo.

One of the best players PSV have imo, and broken into the Dutch team recently too. The Eredivisie is the league I watch most after Premier League and I think he'd be a great replacement.