Solano arrested on suspicion of rape

harrynufc

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/...on-of-rape.html

Our nobby wouldnt do such a thing, would he? :razz:

I knew he's always had trouble scoring but didnt know he'd go this far to get his name on the score sheet .Anyway, he's still breaking the records though, apparently hes the first peruvian to be charged with rape in newcastle. ;)

Edited by harrynufc

Much as I love Nobby - Living in Newcastle and playing for Leicester after supposedly leaving to be nearer his kids in London. Hmmm....

Isnt his (ex)wife super hot?

I think i've mentioned this story before but I was in Legends years ago and Nobby and Ketsbaia roll in. Anyway after about 10 minutes he takes one of my females mates out to his porsche, knobs her then comes back to the club.

LEGEND.

:razz:

Much as I love Nobby - Living in Newcastle and playing for Leicester after supposedly leaving to be nearer his kids in London. Hmmm....

mmmmm, I was thinking along the same lines Alex, and didn't his marriage break down because of Nobby's philandering in Newcastle causing his missus to scarper off to the Smoke.

Isnt his (ex)wife super hot?

I think i've mentioned this story before but I was in Legends years ago and Nobby and Ketsbaia roll in. Anyway after about 10 minutes he takes one of my females mates out to his porsche, knobs her then comes back to the club.

LEGEND.

:razz:

A friend of mine used to be a DJ at Legends... got a compliment on his hair from Ginola ;)

mmmmm, I was thinking along the same lines Alex, and didn't his marriage break down because of Nobby's philandering in Newcastle causing his missus to scarper off to the Smoke.

Correctomundo Noelie.

I was making a different point. I wasn't comparing the two (and I don't think Noelie was either). I was just saying that the reasons he gave for leaving the club were a load of bollocks and it's canny low using your family as a reason when your actions suggest you're anything but a family man. As for the allegations, I've absolutely no idea how true they are because as Luke says, he's a proper fanny rat but it wouldn't be the first time a footballer was wrongly accused of rape either.

In his defence, I think the West Ham move was supposedly to be near the kids rather than the wife - though I agree it was iffy.

I appreciate that but I think the point still applies given he lives up here and signed for Leicester recently.

The story I heard was directly from the father of the girl. He's a pretty well to do local businessman and he wasn't in the least bit happy as you can imagine. Daughter was hot, posh and a university graduate too, not some slapper looking for some hush money.

The story I heard was directly from the father of the girl. He's a pretty well to do local businessman and he wasn't in the least bit happy as you can imagine. Daughter was hot, posh and a university graduate too, not some slapper looking for some hush money.

Love to the know relavance of her being a University graduate. :razz:

Also love the describing of her Dad not being 'in the least bit happy'.

Edited by Renton

Love to the know relavance of her being a University graduate. :razz:

Also love the describing of her Dad not being 'in the least bit happy'.

Thought I'd get some stick for that tbf.... ;)

Just trying to say she didn't strike me as the type who would embellish an encounter for a few quid that's all.

Surely a hot, posh, graduate is more likely to feel ashamed of putting out for a footballer she's talked to for 5 minutes and more bitter about being discarded, than an idiot slag who does it week in, week out.

Not that that's the case here.