Bridget Phillipson MP

Craig

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worryingly for her - doing a Google for "Bridget Phillipson MP" has this thread as the 1st returned result. Some of the comments on her will help other people (including her constituents) find out more about her <_<

Sorry pet :(

For those of you who have read this far - "She really is quite nice and more sensible than she used to be :( "

Worryingly for her - doing a Google for "Bridget Phillipson MP" has this thread as the 1st returned result. Some of the comments on her will help other people (including her constituents) find out more about her :(

For those of you who have read this far - "She really is quite nice and more sensible than she used to be :( "

True, but if you miss out the MP bit there are links to various newspapers, the Labour party, her own site, and even an entry on wikipedia. You know you've arrived when you're on wiki. <_<

Worryingly for her - doing a Google for "Bridget Phillipson MP" has this thread as the 1st returned result. Some of the comments on her will help other people (including her constituents) find out more about her :(

Sorry pet <_<

True, but if you miss out the MP bit there are links to various newspapers, the Labour party, her own site, and even an entry on wikipedia. You know you've arrived when you're on wiki. :(

Are you sure about that? :(

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas_tree

True, but if you miss out the MP bit there are links to various newspapers, the Labour party, her own site, and even an entry on wikipedia. You know you've arrived when you're on wiki. :(

Aye, the Wiki link was the 2nd I clicked on. Just made me chuckle when this thread is the 1st result shown for her <_<

She was in the Observer yesterday (second youngest MP at the moment). Looks much better with the new haircut. :( :(

Fap tastic <_<

The Labour line-up included Bridget Phillipson, 26, the party’s youngest candidate. She said: “As in life, women are judged in ways that men are not. It should be about what you can achieve, not about being glam or pretty.” The full feature appears in this week’s Grazia magazine, which is on sale now.

Hmmm, I'm sensing some conflicting messages here.....

She was in the Observer yesterday (second youngest MP at the moment). Looks much better with the new haircut. :( :(

Fap tastic :(

The Labour line-up included Bridget Phillipson, 26, the party’s youngest candidate. She said: “As in life, women are judged in ways that men are not. It should be about what you can achieve, not about being glam or pretty.” The full feature appears in this week’s Grazia magazine, which is on sale now.

Hmmm, I'm sensing some conflicting messages here.....

Aye,I thought that, as I was rating them in a "Who'd get it first " line up. <_<

PEDANT ALERT

She's not "Rt Hon" - that's reserved for members of the Privy Council....................

A true pedant would have read the whole thread already. :(