Spain win 2010 WORLD CUP.

Park Life

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worst game of the tournament according to Waddle.

Good thing it wasn't in the knock-out phase or it'd have gone to pelanties.

I'm sure the thick twat thinks he's amusing when he says that

Ponce :lol:

Looks a good player. I'd be seriously having a look at some of these players if I was toon boss.

Sanchez looks like a lightening quick winger.

Udinese would want about £10m for him. And ManU are already sniffing allegedly.

Ponce :lol:

Looks a good player. I'd be seriously having a look at some of these players if I was toon boss.

Sanchez looks like a lightening quick winger.

Udinese would want about £10m for him. And ManU are already sniffing allegedly.

Ahh, didnt realise that. Beausejour looks canny.

Could any other team in the world leave Cesc Fabregas out of their starting line-up?

Maradona probably would. :lol:

The talk of Barcelona paying so much for him is mad as well (At the moment I mean). I know Xavi won't last forever and Iniesta has had a few injury problems/can play out wide - but if all of their players were fit you wouldn't start him.

Could any other team in the world leave Cesc Fabregas out of their starting line-up?

Maradona probably would. :lol:

The talk of Barcelona paying so much for him is mad as well (At the moment I mean). I know Xavi won't last forever and Iniesta has had a few injury problems/can play out wide - but if all of their players were fit you wouldn't start him.

Barca miss someone who scores goals from outside the box. Fabregas can tick that box.

There's a reason Barca are trying to spend £40m on him!

Holden is spot on, they have passers, they need someone with that directness in midfield. He'd 100% get his game ahead of Keita or Yaya.

Holden is spot on, they have passers, they need someone with that directness in midfield. He'd 100% get his game ahead of Keita or Yaya.

thing about keita or yaya is they hold for barca while xavi iniesta messi pedro and zlatan and now villa will get forward so they wouldnt play him instead of those two

Keita, Busquets or Yaya all sit deep for Barca, which allows the rest of the team to attack.

Yeah, direct in a different sense. Iniesta is played on the left of a 4-3-3 anyway. They're looking for a drive from mdfield to compliment Xavis' sublime passing. A deep runner who'll have a strike. That home game to inter showed that Yaya cannot shoot long range, but he was the only one willing to have a go from distance.

I also reckon Busquets will be formed into the holding player alowing Xavi/Fabregas to run the game.

I also reckon Ibra will be fucked out of the club for about half what thy paid for him leaving

--------Busquets---------

----Xavi-------Fabregas-----

--Messi----Villa----Iniesta---

Yeah, direct in a different sense. Iniesta is played on the left of a 4-3-3 anyway. They're looking for a drive from mdfield to compliment Xavis' sublime passing. A deep runner who'll have a strike. That home game to inter showed that Yaya cannot shoot long range, but he was the only one willing to have a go from distance.

I also reckon Busquets will be formed into the holding player alowing Xavi/Fabregas to run the game.

I also reckon Ibra will be fucked out of the club for about half what thy paid for him leaving

--------Busquets---------

----Xavi-------Fabregas-----

--Messi----Villa----Iniesta---

You're missing out Pedro who was excellent last season.

Iniesta shouldn't be out-wide, he should be playing alongside Xavi.

Spain and Barca play Iniesta there...ahead of Pedro and Silva, so he muct be doing something right!

Pedro has looked good, but is still young. Bojan and Dos Santos are 2 who didn't live up to their potential after coming through. Iniesta is one of the best in the World though.

Spain and Barca play Iniesta there...ahead of Pedro and Silva, so he muct be doing something right!

Pedro has looked good, but is still young. Bojan and Dos Santos are 2 who didn't live up to their potential after coming through. Iniesta is one of the best in the World though.

Bojans still only 19 man!

Sorry, yes a tad unfair. Especially as he claimed he had burned out 2 seasons ago and didn't want to be selected in the Euro 08 squad.

However, the concensus is to be that he had 1 season showing immense promise and 2 seasons of f-all. Along the lines of Portillo really.

Sorry, yes a tad unfair. Especially as he claimed he had burned out 2 seasons ago and didn't want to be selected in the Euro 08 squad.

However, the concensus is to be that he had 1 season showing immense promise and 2 seasons of f-all. Along the lines of Portillo really.

Dunno about seasons of f-all either http://soccernet.espn.go.com/players/stats...802&cc=5739

He has looked very good with Vela playing off a striker-excellent work rate, but I dont think he wasn't immense at Ipswich or his Turkish team. Clearly a talented player, but possibly missing that extra bit.

I'd defo take him or Bojan ahead of any of our players. The standard Barca are looking for is in the highest percintile of footballers in the world. Some don't make it into that category. I remember seeing Puyol and Xavi playing for Spains U-16 or U-19 and they were immense. You just knew they'd be special. (I did, however, think the same of Benni McCarthy in the same tournament).