Spain win 2010 WORLD CUP.

Park Life

Guest Gordon McKeag

After correctly predicting German and Dutch triumphs in the QF, I'm going German and Uruguayan successes, maybe involving penalties. Suarez could be a miss like, but Holland have stumbled in to the Semi's in my view.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ferguson says the pressure was too much for Rooney, and we'll see a different player in 4 years. Can't wait.

Probably with a different name and taller and faster on the ground, who takes players on and scores goals. That's right not Rooney the fat pidgeon.

Guest Gordon McKeag

Unconnected to this WC like but it's very easy for people to forget SAF managed Scotland in the 1986 WC Finals. Scotland v Germany was on ESPN classics last night in Mexico, and I thought fuck me yeah SAF managed the jocks, one of them things you forget.

Guest alex
Unconnected to this WC like but it's very easy for people to forget SAF managed Scotland in the 1986 WC Finals. Scotland v Germany was on ESPN classics last night in Mexico, and I thought fuck me yeah SAF managed the jocks, one of them things you forget.

Was after Jock Stein died he did it short-term / part-time wasn't it?

Guest alex
Ferguson says the pressure was too much for Rooney, and we'll see a different player in 4 years. Can't wait.

We'll see a different player first game of the season, no doubt.

Guest Gordon McKeag

Aye caretaker. Hard old group they had, the krauts, Uruguay and Denmark who were mint at the time, as has been discussed at length on these very pages.

Guest alex

Aye caretaker. Hard old group they had, the krauts, Uruguay and Denmark who were mint at the time, as has been discussed at length on these very pages.

Remember that Uruguay player who got sent off for doing Strachan after about 30 seconds? Shocking tackle like although I still reckon the ref showed the wrong card by accident.

Guest Gordon McKeag

Remember that Uruguay player who got sent off for doing Strachan after about 30 seconds? Shocking tackle like although I still reckon the ref showed the wrong card by accident.

I seen that footage in the last few months again, and it was a red card he'd been doing it all game, the thing that amused me was when the ref awarded the foul, he had an instant look of disgust on his face.

Guest alex

I seen that footage in the last few months again, and it was a red card he'd been doing it all game, the thing that amused me was when the ref awarded the foul, he had an instant look of disgust on his face.

Eh? It was in the 1st minute of the match. Fastest WC sending off ever I think.

Guest Gordon McKeag

Eh? It was in the 1st minute of the match. Fastest WC sending off ever I think.

Was it my memories going. Aye Strachan's leg over the advertising board, it was bigger than him.

Guest Gordon McKeag
The best Scottish moment was that Archie Gemmill goal.

Shite defending imo. Best Scottish moment was when they won the WC in 1967.

The best Scottish moment was that Archie Gemmill goal.

Shite defending imo. Best Scottish moment was when they won the WC in 1967.

Bonus glimpse of Souey in his prime.

Southgate and Keegan the voices of reason to Chiles and Townshends utter tarts with regards to the Suarez incident, I hope thats the last mention of it now whether they win or lose, cant stand the bleeding heart "lets patronise africa" approach from the presenters

Southgate and Keegan the voices of reason to Chiles and Townshends utter tarts with regards to the Suarez incident, I hope thats the last mention of it now whether they win or lose, cant stand the bleeding heart "lets patronise africa" approach from the presenters

Africa = 1 billion people, Uruguay = 3 million people. Still, we're all African now.

Uzbeki ref! :( disgraceful that a ref that has been nigh on flawless for the whole tournament be given a game like this over the likes of a spanish, english or italian ref who tend to be the ones to make the highest profile cockups in these tournaments