Spain win 2010 WORLD CUP.

Park Life

Guest Gordon McKeag
:( I wish England were that shite.

Well you would've seen how shite last night if we'd won that group.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Gordon McKeag
that was a cracking game like. open, attacking football. great goals. there haven't been enough like it at this world cup

I didn't see a lot open to it like. Particularly in the first half.

Guest alex

I really wanted the Dutch to win which made it exciting but, objectively I don't think it was an open, attacking game. Agree with Brummie a bit about the Dutch too but you can't argue with their record. Won every qualifier and every match at the World Cup so far.

well, i watched it in a bar in mallorca full of dutch fans so perhaps got caught up in the boozy atmosphere. i was on the edge of my seat in the second half - haven't been able to say that too often during this world cup.

I really wanted the Dutch to win which made it exciting but, objectively I don't think it was an open, attacking game. Agree with Brummie a bit about the Dutch too but you can't argue with their record. Won every qualifier and every match at the World Cup so far.

They are determined which is apart from the ability to pass and hold position seems key in this WC as Ghana, Jpn and Chile have proved. Miss those opening Chile games as they really seem to enjoy their football.

They are determined which is apart from the ability to pass and hold position seems key in this WC as Ghana, Jpn and Chile have proved. Miss those opening Chile games as they really seem to enjoy their football.

alexis sanchez looks fantastic. foot man got that one right.

Wouldn't mind being in Amsterdam on Sunday.

Alex is way ahead of you. The jammy bastard.

Jammy until they get fucked over in the final by Howard Webb and all the pissed up crazy Dutch bastards want to murder anything English.

Have a good time alex mate.

Jammy until they get fucked over in the final by Howard Webb and all the pissed up crazy Dutch bastards want to murder anything English.

:( Good to see you're not bitter.

Guest alex

Cheers Thompers.

I'm quite suspicious NASA have come out and said that the ball is too light and unpredictable over speeds of 44mph.

The Germans had played with this ball in the Bundesliga for six months and I'm sure every single one of their goals this world cup has been in the box or certainly the goals against Argentina were all tap ins. :(

Just think of the amount Rooney skied! Should have just told him not to bother aiming the damn thing!

NASA Story

I'm quite suspicious NASA have come out and said that the ball is too light and unpredictable over speeds of 44mph.

The Germans had played with this ball in the Bundesliga for six months and I'm sure every single one of their goals this world cup has been in the box or certainly the goals against Argentina were all tap ins. :(

Just think of the amount Rooney skied! Should have just told him not to bother aiming the damn thing!

NASA Story

think thats the problem to be honest, a lot of players just seem to be trying to force it to move by hitting it hard as they can, if they backed off a bit and actually bothered aiming on goal they'd probably have had more success

I'm sure you're using the exact match ball (£120 RRP) in a professional environment :(

theyre £80 arent they?

either way, a footballs a football, people like us play with all types of football, good or shit and you just get on with it, it takes about 10 minutes to get used to a ball if its particularly different, after a few weeks of training with them these pro players paid umpteen thousand a week to play the game shouldnt still be fucking it constantly and blaming the ball

It was more to point out the German's were involved in a diabolic scheme! :(

was my understanding that everyone was offered the same deal

Torres dropped

Good. He's generally held Spain back in the games I've seen him play. Although I still don't like Xavi playing further up than he does for Barca.

The German league had it for six months on contract with Adidas.

they werent the only ones, and I'm fairly sure the only reason the prem/la liga didnt is because of deals with nike