Spain win 2010 WORLD CUP.

Park Life

What odds Meenzer? I really fancied it myself.

4/6. Nothing earth-shattering but free money basically. And I'd have been happy enough to lose in exchange for Ghana going through. One of those risk mitigation things you do when you're a daft shite football fan. :lol:

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What odds Meenzer? I really fancied it myself.

4/6. Nothing earth-shattering but free money basically. And I'd have been happy enough to lose in exchange for Ghana going through. One of those risk mitigation things you do when you're a daft shite football fan. :lol:

I agree. 100%. I figured that Ghana would be a broken team after that.

Guest Gordon McKeag
Should rename this thread "Stevie's Waterloo." Utter nonsense from Stevie, class from the ref.

Dutch really have pulled it together in the last 25 minutes, they look a completely different side.

Stevie's Waterloo? Why because you, another Asian and a lad from Burnley thought the ref had a good game?

Because you're a racist cunt.

How am I racist cunt for suggesting that in my opinion the referee was out of his depth YOU FUCKIN MASSIVE NOB. The only reason you're even suggesting that is because of your Asian heritage you fuckin arsehole. You're a bad as a scouser on the fiddler, or someone who cries rape when they haven't been.

Chiles trying to be outraged about "the spirit of the game" with Suarezs handball

Indeed, anyone would have done the same in that situation, he rolled the dice, ultimately saved his team and will miss the biggest game his country have played in for 60 years. If a Ghana player had done it Chiles would be hailing his ingenuity.

exactly

"why do we do this to ourselves" he just said as if we're all fucking ghanain, just toss MD out of the studio and be impartial instead of a bunch of bandwagoning cunts

If they'd got through to the semis, I guarantee Chiles would have blacked up for it.

:lol: ahahahaha like Louie on Trading Places.

Ref for Germany v Argentina is called Ravshan Irmatov

cue Stevie going mental

A quick look at wiki states that he was voted best ref in Asia two years running. He otherwise referees in the Uzbek League, I've played for pub teams of better quality than some in that league no doubt, you can't have referees from minnow leagues refereeing games which could define a countries history. If Paraguay for example won the WC it would be the biggest achievement in the countries history, in any way shape or form, that's how big this competition is, again I use the example of Chelsea v Barcelona, Norwegian ref out of his depth, not used to high octane, high paced, high importance football, it's a total abomination of the sport asking someone to referee a life defining game in front of 1 billion people from a country with a monkey holding a melon slice upside down on its' flag.

Should rename this thread "Stevie's Waterloo." Utter nonsense from Stevie, class from the ref.

Dutch really have pulled it together in the last 25 minutes, they look a completely different side.

Stevie's Waterloo? Why because you, another Asian and a lad from Burnley thought the ref had a good game?

How am I racist cunt for suggesting that in my opinion the referee was out of his depth YOU FUCKIN MASSIVE NOB. The only reason you're even suggesting that is because of your Asian heritage you fuckin arsehole. You're a bad as a scouser on the fiddler, or someone who cries rape when they haven't been.

Chiles trying to be outraged about "the spirit of the game" with Suarezs handball

Indeed, anyone would have done the same in that situation, he rolled the dice, ultimately saved his team and will miss the biggest game his country have played in for 60 years. If a Ghana player had done it Chiles would be hailing his ingenuity.

exactly

"why do we do this to ourselves" he just said as if we're all fucking ghanain, just toss MD out of the studio and be impartial instead of a bunch of bandwagoning cunts

If they'd got through to the semis, I guarantee Chiles would have blacked up for it.

cue Stevie going mental

A quick look at wiki states that he was voted best ref in Asia two years running. He otherwise referees in the Uzbek League, I've played for pub teams of better quality than some in that league no doubt, you can't have referees from minnow leagues refereeing games which could define a countries history. If Paraguay for example won the WC it would be the biggest achievement in the countries history, in any way shape or form, that's how big this competition is, again I use the example of Chelsea v Barcelona, Norwegian ref out of his depth, not used to high octane, high paced, high importance football, it's a total abomination of the sport asking someone to referee a life defining game in front of 1 billion people from a country with a monkey holding a melon slice upside down on its' flag.

:D

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/7869412/Paris-Hilton-arrested-for-smoking-marijuana-during-Brazil-Holland-game.html

Paris Hilton arrested at the match. Bet some bloke is gutted after getting her high and planning on getting her to smoke something else after the match.

exactly

cue Stevie going mental

:D:(

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/celebritynews/7869412/Paris-Hilton-arrested-for-smoking-marijuana-during-Brazil-Holland-game.html

Paris Hilton arrested at the match. Bet some bloke is gutted after getting her high and planning on getting her to smoke something else after the match.

He probably has less chance of catching an STD by spending a week in an African prison...

ITV must never, ever host a world cup game again. Their coverage has been terrible, as highlighted by the match last night. Both their commentators are screaming syphilitic morons, but whichever sausage jockey was on on the 'Uruguay vs. Africa' match should get their P45. The patronising crap about all of Africa being behind Ghana just shows the colonial mentality of the commentator, by lumping all the African countries together, since blacks all look alike or whatever. Honestly, the drivel that ITV throw in our faces makes the vuvuzela drone appealing.

exactly

cue Stevie going mental

I tend to agree with this i general, at least i theory it does seem a bit ridiculous to have a Uzbek ref for such an important game but ti be fair that ref's been quite good in the world cup and some of the european ones from supposed top leagues have been fucking shite.

:suicide: :suicide:

:lol::D:(

So tell us in all your wisdom, you pot -bellied clown , who would you have preferred to have been put in charge?

A European did you mention, you goose... what an Italian, a Spanish or maybe even a Frenchman, eh?

They would have fucked that game last night!

Edited by Ken

Mark Lawrenson just needs to be put out to pasture, tried 2 or 3 dodgy jokes that have resulted in awkward silence so far and that "lack of wisdom" comment about fifa giving sneijder the goal yesterday

he needs to go away soon