Spain win 2010 WORLD CUP.

Park Life

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ITV man of the match = a high-profile attacking player, just for a change.

voted for by viewers so thats not entierly fair on 'itv' to give CT his credit he picked out boularouz

Aye, I know, I wasn't blaming ITV per se. Although I suppose it's their fault for giving "the people" their say. :(

voted for by viewers so thats not entierly fair on 'itv' to give CT his credit he picked out boularouz

Aye, I know, I wasn't blaming ITV per se. Although I suppose it's their fault for giving "the people" their say. :(

precisely :D

Is this the first time a World Cup in the Southern Hemisphere will be won by a European country? :(

Yes.

I think.

Yeah, the first European country to win outside of Europe at all never mind southern hemisphere

Edited by TicTacWoe

For the simultaneous games at the end of the group stage, I had one of the matches up on the ITV website. They have a chatroom running while the match is on - wall to wall Kevin!s. Completely mongtastic. These are the flids votimg for MOTM.

:(

Didn't find much to enjoy in that game like. Felt more like a qualifier than a semi-final.

Is this the first time a World Cup in the Southern Hemisphere will be won by a European country? :(

Yes.

I think.

Yeah, the first European country to win outside of Europe at all never mind southern hemisphere

I knew at one point only Brazil had won in another continent (1958 in Sweden) but I couldn't honestly remember who won it in Japan/S Korea... :D

Yes.

I think.

I knew at one point only Brazil had won in another continent (1958 in Sweden) but I couldn't honestly remember who won it in Japan/S Korea... :D

Forgetting 1986 and 1994 then? :angry:

Apart from a funny 10 min or so the Dutch normally have the jitters per game, they were really solid. If indeed it is a Dutch - Germany final, there will be hell on. Really tasty 120min looking forward to it already. Spain will be brushed aside once they wear out that center circle with a million pointless passes while Villa finds just the right quantum sq meter to make his run from. :(

For me Holland have been very disappointing compared to their teams of old and its sad to see such dull, unadventurous football rewarded.

I never thought I would say this but Germany have been the one breath of fresh air in this desperately disappointing tournament - attacking, creative and when they take the lead instead of sitting back like the other teams, they actually continue playing attacking football and I'm glad that approach has been rewarded.

I just hope that tomorrow we get a decent game of football for a change, something worthy of a World Cup semi final. It would also be good to see a full stadium for once

I just hope that tomorrow we get a decent game of football for a change, something worthy of a World Cup semi final. It would also be good to see a full stadium for once

My fear is that the Spanish cheating will bring that side out of the Germans.

Spain / Germany is too close to call for me. Germany deserve it but I don't know there's just something seemingly jammy about the Spanish.

Hope Spain win and then get raped in the final :D

Alex..... you're an absolute shitehawk :(

Guest Gordon McKeag

Fuck Holland, they're shite. Most boring Holland team I've ever seen. I don't know about the rest of you but every time I see Mark van Bommel I want to punch the screen. He's a dirty, arrogant bastard, who while being good he's not that fuckin good.