Spain win 2010 WORLD CUP.

Park Life

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex
come on now everyone, lets not forget the 3rd place playoff game

Meaningless game, don't know why FIFA bother.

Odds are the germans will go all out to get Klose his record, would rather see it held by a player like Ronaldo tbh, than broken in a 3rd place game by a player nowhere near his calibre

My mate's got a Spain / Villa top-scorer double and he was quite chuffed until I mentioned I could see Klose scoring a hattrick in the 3rd place play-off. I hope he doesn't as I think he's a pretty ordinary player.

come on now everyone, lets not forget the 3rd place playoff game

Meaningless game, don't know why FIFA bother.

Odds are the germans will go all out to get Klose his record, would rather see it held by a player like Ronaldo tbh, than broken in a 3rd place game by a player nowhere near his calibre

My mate's got a Spain / Villa top-scorer double and he was quite chuffed until I mentioned I could see Klose scoring a hattrick in the 3rd place play-off. I hope he doesn't as I think he's a pretty ordinary player.

Ouch! Spain/Klose is a sensible bet if there is a such a thing. My guts are saying Holland/Sneijder but that might be down to the jalapenos from yesterday. 10 quid might get you 40 back for all three individual bets at Paddies right now.

Webb to ref final

Stevie will be happy.

odds on Stevie slating webb throughout the upcoming season for being useless?

they're not taking bets, its too sure a thing

Well, we were doomed to fail when both Stevie and Parky predicted us to go through.

Rubbish performance. We probably run out of steam and luck - or both. Spain were far better and clearly deserved it. I still don't know how you can allow Puyol a totally free header from a corner though.

Not really sure who I want to win. I've got a dislike for Spain for them being so good.

Hopefully it will be a good game with a few goals but I see Spain winning it!

my starting 11 using no more than 2 players from 1 team...

Villa (ESP)

Boateng (GHA), Sneijder (NED), Silva (BRA), Schweinsteiger (GER), Iniesta (ESP)

Salcido (MEX), Lucio (BRA), Lugano (URU), Lahm (GER)

Stekelenburg (NED)

Guest Gordon McKeag
Webb to ref final

Stevie will be happy.

odds on Stevie slating webb throughout the upcoming season for being useless?

Stevie will be happy. Ultimately he is the man who relegated us you fools. He is an inept buffoon. If he allowed Viduka's perfectly good goal we'd have stayed up.

Stevie will be happy. Ultimately he is the man who relegated us you fools. He is an inept buffoon. If he allowed Viduka's perfectly good goal we'd have stayed up.

The thing that bugged me about that was that it was "under orders" from the referee committee who didn't like the way we'd scored against Boro the week before.

If they want to review games and highlight issues for certain teams and act on them then fair enough but of course the fucking cowards wouldn't dare do the same to Man Utd or Liverpool - ref hounding being a classic.

Villa (ESP)

Stekelenburg (NED)

where's the defensive midfielder?!

edit: woops i thought silva was the spanish player, my bad

Edited by SloopJohn

Guest Gordon McKeag

I wonder who it would choose if you put Toontastic in one box and Newcastle Online in the other, over who's got the bigger ratio of bell ends.

Meant to mention this yesterday but Howard Webb laid down a marker in the Spain game. After being given the Champions League final he'll be after the World Cup final.

He was close to everything. He was getting right in to the corners and must have run 15km.

It was pretty impressive performance physically, but he seeemed to let quite a lot go, which might count against him.

*takes a bow* :(

Villa (ESP)

Stekelenburg (NED)

xavi surely, he's yet again been the player of the tournament for me ..... though sneijders been pretty damn good as well.