Spain win 2010 WORLD CUP.

Park Life

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Entire BBC panel bubbling because the Dutch have dared to stop Spain playing.

Bet ITV are still talking about the Suarez handball though

its hardly a great selection is it between the 2, even if you pick the lesser of 2 evils and go BBC you've still to listen to Mark "cunt" Lawrenson for (at least) 90 minutes

its hardly a great selection is it between the 2, even if you pick the lesser of 2 evils and go BBC you've still to listen to Mark "cunt" Lawrenson for (at least) 90 minutes

You can use the red button to get the 5live commentary which is fine, until Alan Green comes on an basically moans about being paid to go round the world watching football.

You can use the red button to get the 5live commentary which is fine, until Alan Green comes on an basically moans about being paid to go round the world watching football.

Yeah I tried that. I believe he was bending Waddle's ear about the quality of football. Think he said something about ignoring "them" when they say it's been the best world cup ever. I can't say I've heard anyone say that.

Can't say i disagree with them, i want to see the best football team winning and if all the Dutch have to offer is kicking the shit out of the spanish players i'd rather they lost. If they were just getting stuck in and working hard whilst playing a bit of football then fine, but they've tried to win by kicking the opposition and so like the BBc lot i'd ratyher Spain won.

Van Bommel should have had about 4 yellows by now, i don't know what he has to do to walk, and De Jong should have gone for a straight red, and if they had we'd have seen some bloody goals as Spain ripped through them.

Can't say i disagree with them, i want to see the best football team winning and if all the Dutch have to offer is kicking the shit out of the spanish players i'd rather they lost. If they were just getting stuck in and working hard whilst playing a bit of football then fine, but they've tried to win by kicking the opposition and so like the BBc lot i'd ratyher Spain won.

Van Bommel should have had about 4 yellows by now, i don't know what he has to do to walk, and De Jong should have gone for a straight red, and if they had we'd have seen some bloody goals as Spain ripped through them.

I wanted the Dutch to win before kick-off, but I hope Spain do it now.

Wouldn't mind being in Amsterdam on Sunday.

Alex is way ahead of you. The jammy bastard.

Jammy until they get fucked over in the final by Howard Webb and all the pissed up crazy Dutch bastards want to murder anything English.

Have a good time alex mate.

Good luck alex mate.

Well, I have to say that I take no joy in this. The Spanish dove their way through the entire game. I can't count the number of times I saw Iniesta and Xavi rolling on the floor as though they'd been slain, only to find no contact on the replay.

Webb was atrocious.

Football 1- bunch of cloggers 0 and great to see!

If Webb hadnt bottled the reds they'd be down to 7 or 8 men, he booked the spaniard for kicking the ball away but when he knew Robben's was a second yellow he bricked it.

So the Dutch can shove their whingeing at the end there, they ref should have had them down to 9 men at halftime, they've got no business at all blaming the officials when they got exactly what they deserved.

Edited by Papa Lazaru

Well, I have to say that I take no joy in this. The Spanish dove their way through the entire game. I can't count the number of times I saw Iniesta and Xavi rolling on the floor as though they'd been slain, only to find no contact on the replay.

Webb was atrocious.

That's how I saw it too.

Most of the yellow cards were cheating imo - there were some nasty challenges as well but to talk of red cards is a load of shit - the one that was given was just a typical Spanish diving cunt.

Most of the yellow cards were cheating imo - there were some nasty challenges as well but to talk of red cards is a load of shit - the one that was given was just a typical Spanish diving cunt.

Even if you think there was diving, the De Jong is s straight red all day, Van Bommel committed so many fouls you can pick two yellows out of them easy and Robben blatantly kicked the balla way on a yellow, sad way to be sent off but its a red.