What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Been told I might have to move offices to somewhere a bit further away, so out of the city centre, spend more time travelling, less with my kids and never go to my gym anymore. There's a slight chance we might be moved to a better location still in the city centre, but opposite my gym which I'd be delighted with.

However, I'm out drinking with my mates on Sunday for the first time since Christmas and my stag is in 2 weeks.

So a bit pissed off, bit trying to remain optimistic.

Depressed, went on someones facebook my friend in kerry knew, she was only 15 and killed herself, seemed so normal with her posts the night before. :(

Lousey :(

:o

Fucking Hell, that's awful.did you know her well ?

edit; just seen your post above, not that depressed then?

Edited by Monkeys Fist

Depressed, went on someones facebook my friend in kerry knew, she was only 15 and killed herself, seemed so normal with her posts the night before. :(

Lousey :(

:o

Fucking Hell, that's awful.did you know her well ?

I didn't know her at all, one of my best friends who lives down in Kerry knew her, was deppressing looking at the comments :( one said something like "the whole town is in shock, the town centre was tense" or something like that, madness at 15. something to do with drugs they reckon :(

Something like that happened to some boy in my school last year aswell, ran away one night after being out with his friends and his body was washed up shore in the Foyle River 2 weeks later :o only 15 aswell

In a top mood. Got a stinker of a cold, and despite not going out Wednesday I still managed to have an unexpected guest join me which has put me in a great mood. Plus going out tonight so can't really complain at anything. Making the most of it before I have to start some essays next week...

A bit taken aback that it's March already. It's been a lovely day today and a fine evening, but I've spent the day inside with my head buried in books, then the evening trying to sleep then preparing for my nights. I'm enjoying work, and I do find the reading I'm doing interesting, and I'm doing other things too, yet still feel like time and life is rushing past me and I'm just treading water rather than enjoying it, existing rather than living. Something's missing.

A bit taken aback that it's March already. It's been a lovely day today and a fine evening, but I've spent the day inside with my head buried in books, then the evening trying to sleep then preparing for my nights. I'm enjoying work, and I do find the reading I'm doing interesting, and I'm doing other things too, yet still feel like time and life is rushing past me and I'm just treading water rather than enjoying it, existing rather than living. Something's missing.

A good woman to share it with :D

Have a wank mate.

Maybe take up a martial art or something.

Yet your posts make you out to be somebody who has no job and sits in all the time, huh, peculuar, huh.

I'm working 20 hours a week at the moment as my hours have been cut, will hopefully get better in the next few weeks as its a new financial year

Edited by Idioteque

I feel a bit better today than of late - I know I sound like a stuck record but this getting a new job shit has been getting me down - anyway I had a really good phone interview this morning and have another one next week - in fact they are so desperate that after I told the agent about the one this morning and he told the client they brought it forward to Monday as they don't want me to get away as it were. However I prefer the first one of the two so will wait to see how that turns out anyway.