What mood are you in and why?

catmag

All is well again. Thanks for all the concern people ;)

:lol:

Work a bit mental, was it?

Aye, been going through an investigation for 4 months for frig all. Got told on Wednesday that I have no case to answer after all. Spoilt Xmas for me the bastards!

Were you touching up the mental cases?

oh whey aye! I can't go into it obviously but the case was against someone else rather than me

Bloke or a woman?

Just got the call I've been waiting for- off to Warrington to start a 2 week job.... :gettin:

Well Done :up:

As we are virtually the same size and shape, if Mrs Fist requires any companionship during your absence, I am more than happy to pop through the tunnel. :naughty:

All is well again. Thanks for all the concern people ;)

Work a bit mental, was it?

Aye, been going through an investigation for 4 months for frig all. Got told on Wednesday that I have no case to answer after all. Spoilt Xmas for me the bastards!

Were you touching up the mental cases?

Just got the call I've been waiting for- off to Warrington to start a 2 week job.... :gettin:

Well Done :up:

As we are virtually the same size and shape, if Mrs Fist requires any companionship during your absence, I am more than happy to pop through the tunnel. :naughty:

We are similar in height.

Here endeth the similarities, Pudgycock.

Painting roof trusses on a new build swimming pool- they were painted the wrong shade of blue and we are going in to save the day :lol:

Wonder who the contractor was on that :lol:

You cant beat a bit of Glulam on a nice swimming pool tbh!

Aye, most new pools are littered with it!

None on this one.

Tricky for us, had a job in Hexham where the glulam had been stained by a roof leak. Asked to sand it off and seal it.

Utter waste of tone as the stain was images deep, told the client this, but they said " Give it a go".

Filled a week.

Aye, most new pools are littered with it!

None on this one.

Tricky for us, had a job in Hexham where the glulam had been stained by a roof leak. Asked to sand it off and seal it.

Utter waste of tone as the stain was images deep, told the client this, but they said " Give it a go".

Filled a week.

Every pool I have done has Glulam, but recently on the new jobs I have seen the client and mostly the contractors prefers steel box sections.

Full of cold, pretty shitty one at that.

The ridiculously wealthy client I saw on Friday (who fucked off to Harods after to buy macaroons) has given it to me. :angry2:

You shouldn't mix business and pleasure ;)

Absolutely wank. Another one of my starters got sacked today, so I've lost the business £7,400 in 3 days and nearly 1k commission. Think I'm going to start me own business soon, can't be fucked with the pressure at the minute.

Absolutely wank. Another one of my starters got sacked today, so I've lost the business £7,400 in 3 days and nearly 1k commission. Think I'm going to start me own business soon, can't be fucked with the pressure at the minute.

Get out of the sales Stevie and into a taxi.....

Sales is a young mans game, not something you want to be taking into your forties.

Get out of the sales Stevie and into a taxi.....

Sales is a young mans game, not something you want to be taking into your forties.

I'm nearer 28 than 40, but the key requirement of being a taxi driver, and I've never known one who doesn't have this quality (?!) is being able to talk complete wank 12 hours a day, so I could do it no bother.

Well, well, well.

I will be informed next week whether I'm to be made redundant or not as I've only been provisionally selected through a matrix on my abilities, skill, attitude, experience time keeping etc. The Manager who scored it has blatantly gave me low scores as he and I don't exactly see eye to eye, (he's a young bluffer who got the job through family ties, tries to cut corners, tries to get you overlook serious contamination issues, falsify documentation in your own name just to to keep the job running as he's that scared of the Managing Director who is a poisonous man in his own right, the same kid has been told by myself, (and others) to go forth and multiply on many occasions but I'm probably his main hate as I was running my own team and couldn't give him any respect and would refuse to do his wishes. Also put an incident report against him where I could've been killed by the idiot touching things he shouldn't have been touching about a month ago. I'm going to appeal as there's no way, shape or form the person described in the matix bares any resemblance to myself. Out of four compulsary redundancies everyone is gobsmacked/totally bemused/think its laughable my name is on it. The appeal will be looked at by a seperate manager who doesn't know anything of me/my job and they'll back up the idiot. Good. I'll be taking them to a tribunal with more than enough evidence backing myself up. He has Jack Shit on me. With a bit of luck I get this new job I've an interview for on the friday with a different company and an extra few quid out of my present company either out of court or in it. Suits me either way. The Bulls knacker has made one big mistake going after me. Also been offered a new role with the company all of a sudden ableit with a pay cut which I've refused after I've told them my intentions, (I've already dropped several thousand pounds in wages this year as it is, and accepting their job would be an admittance on my part that I agree with the joke appraisal.)

It's all hassle I'd rather not have but as I've stated, I don't believe in injustice especially in the workplace. They've picked the wrong person this time, I'm afraid.

(Just read Stevie's MO on taxi drivers moaning about not getting certain jobs. Hope this post isn't in the same catagory!) :lol:

I'm the most un-stereotypical taxi driver!

Would prefer most passengers simply to sit in silence and the idea of having to spend a few hours driving someone to Manchester would be my idea of hell.

Not really a people person unless they are in my circle of trust.

Totally outside my comfort zone doing this job, but it suits.

Would prefer most passengers simply to sit in silence and the idea of having to spend a few hours driving someone to Manchester would be my idea of hell.

:gay:

:gay:

On permanent loop in CT's cab.