What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Nice jacket that! good choice Stevie, looks a lot like the one i've got myself, military style or whatever, they look the business anyway ;)

hope tuesday goes well whatever it is anyway!

Thanks mate. Hardly had nee sleep in last 48 hours like, eyes look like Dev Alahan patches underneath.

87938462.jpg

Well that's the end of the worst year of my life. Lost the job I loved and a friend and an aunty have been diagnosed with terminal cancer. Pales into insignificance compared with what has happened this Christmas though.

I'm sitting in a bar in Edinburgh contemplating going back to my shitty job tommorrow. Worst thing is though I am such a selfish twat feeling this way as I have so much to be thankful for. Hoping a sustained break from the booze and joining the gym will help shift my self imposed depression. This might be my year, you never know.

Not sure if I've missed something else that's happened with you over Christmas btw, but hope whatever it was improves too.

I've had a canny shit year healthwise and am still not sorted. First time in my life I've ever had anything wrong with my health, and it's really weird how it affects you mentally as much as anything else. Still not sorted or diagnosed, more appointments coming up. Looking forward to things improving.

Cheers lads, like I say it's really self pity at a time I need to be strong for others. Now I recognise this I can change hopefully.

I really miss this place too.

Here's hoping 2012 is a great year for all those who have struggled through this one. :)

@ Gemmill. Don't want to divulge details but someone very close to me had a psychotic breakdown at Christmas. You just feel so helpless.

And aye, you've had a shit year yourself, at least health wise. I hope it all goes well for you, I'm sure it will.

[\group hug]

@ Gemmill. Don't want to divulge details but someone very close to me had a psychotic breakdown at Christmas. You just feel so helpless.

And aye, you've had a shit year yourself, at least health wise. I hope it all goes well for you, I'm sure it will.

[\group hug]

Ugh man, that sounds terrible. Hope they recover soon.

And thanks!

First commute back to work after christmas break. Train delayed by 15 minutes, gale blowing and sleet falling on platform. Moody passengers pushing each other out of the way to be first on to the over crowded train. 2011, I miss you already.

Cheers lads, like I say it's really self pity at a time I need to be strong for others. Now I recognise this I can change hopefully.

I really miss this place too.

Here's hoping 2012 is a great year for all those who have struggled through this one. :)

Wishing you nothing but good things this year, Rents. Sorry you've been having a shitty time.

First commute back to work after christmas break. Train delayed by 15 minutes, gale blowing and sleet falling on platform. Moody passengers pushing each other out of the way to be first on to the over crowded train. 2011, I miss you already.

It's a great day to be going to bed after a nightshift! :D

Been awake for 3days straight now with beinv so wound up lately and I'm shattered. Currently on my way to Cardiff to meet up with my mate for a few days and frankly dreading it since I'm dead on my feet to the point I feel like boking.

On the upside you know how other cities always seem better than your own when your traveling, well I'm sat in Southampton currently.... Belfast can rest easy in this case

If you can, get to La Monde restaurant in the heart of Cardiff. Thee best restaurant (bar one) I have ever been too. Never seen anything quite like it.

http://le-monde.co.uk/

Dover sole was always superb as is the garlic bread which has to be tasted to be believed.

Ant, not taking the piss, but if life can wind you up to the point where you're awake 3 days straight, you should look into some way of sorting it out. They had something on the BBC the other day about mindful meditation, and they showed MRI scans of people's brains before and after and the difference in brain activity was insane for The sake of 15 minutes a day where these people just lay and settled their minds!

Not meaning to be preachy or owt cos you're your own bloke, but it must be miserable and the long term health implications can't be good.