What mood are you in and why?

catmag

So I'm on an air bed in what was once the spare room but is now my Dad's Office for Xmas.

You'll burst the fucker. Nailed on.

Either that or he'll bounce and it'll be a new ceiling.

One strong fart and his teeth'll be rattling like an Eskimo on whizz.

So I'm on an air bed in what was once the spare room but is now my Dad's Office for Xmas.

You'll burst the fucker. Nailed on.

Either that or he'll bounce and it'll be a new ceiling.

One strong fart and his teeth'll be rattling like an Eskimo on whizz.

:lol:

Fuck off man, if he farts he'll be shuffled off it like one of those 'bucking bronco' machines! ;)

On call tomorrow and Sunday, then nights til Wednesday and the one thing I was looking forward to is my knigs sized comfortable ass bed in Seaton Sluice. In my old room where I can see the beach and all that.

Wild? I was Livid!

Happy happy. Beers with the lads tonight. Booked flights to Hamburg for February. Found out I had 2½ days more holiday left than I realised so I'm off work for the whole festive season. Had one of my tweets retweeted by Tom Daley. :lol: And got a call saying I've won a trip to a hotel on Lake Geneva in a pinko leftie Guardian website competition. ;)

On the flipside, company have decided to pay us by cheque this month because they're buggering about with their payroll system. Nice of them to do it in a December when there's hardly any banking days for it to actually clear before the end of the month.

Edited by Meenzer

Shit mood.

Lost my wallet last night, had about £70 left in it and all my cards bar one including driving licence and season ticket.

Bummer.

Black eye Friday?

Aye, pissed as a fart, was out for a mates 40th, I'm certain I know where it is but it'll have went for a walk by now, just looked at the driving licence carry on, £20 to replace it, the bastards and you can bet your bottom dollar NUFC will milk replacing my ST.

Shit mood.

Lost my wallet last night, had about £70 left in it and all my cards bar one including driving licence and season ticket.

Bummer.

Black eye Friday?

Aye, pissed as a fart, was out for a mates 40th, I'm certain I know where it is but it'll have went for a walk by now, just looked at the driving licence carry on, £20 to replace it, the bastards and you can bet your bottom dollar NUFC will milk replacing my ST.

Someone on here said the other day it was £60 mate.

Sorry about your bad luck.

Shit mood.

Bummer.

Black eye Friday?

£60!!!!

You've got to be joking!?

If thats the case then Liverpool was my last game the fucking robbing bastards.

NUFC charge £5 to replace it or free if you have a crime number off the police. I'm amazed they don't charge more, to be honest. Llambias missing a trick there.

fair play, thought someone had said that here last week but perhaps that was just what they were expecting to have to pay!

Edited by trophyshy

Shit mood.

Bummer.

Black eye Friday?

£60!!!!

You've got to be joking!?

If thats the case then Liverpool was my last game the fucking robbing bastards.

Was he not talking about replacing a driving license?