What mood are you in and why?

catmag

I'm up and down at the minute over this redundancy business. Looking like we will be told our fates in the week commencing 20th December :lol::D

The atmosphere in the office is so bad I have started hot desking on a different floor with a different organisation.

We're definitely cutting staff in December like, worrying but if worst does happen I'll go it alone and definitely make more money by far long term. Sleepless nights at the minute for some of us though. I think half the country are worried about their jobs, I always thought the OB would be safe from these cuts but they're shedding 20% of the Northumbria Police, and me mate he's just bought a house with a 180k mortgage so hes shitting it. Aye up and doon but it'll be areet, the toon are keeping my spirits high at the minute though.

Good luck, at least you have some plans in case it does happen.

Cheers mate. I think am going to be alright because I've made them 8k this week, gaffa rang me before to say well done, not posting on here through the day works wonders. He went "If Newcarssel get to the Cup Final, I will buy your ticket....because they've got no fucking chance." Cunt. Hopefully that's me through till Spring now though, cheers for your concern though Gejon, you're not all bad :rolleyes:

No worries, internet is the internet (ie not worth two shits) but wouldn't want to hear about anyone going through shit in "real life".

Glad it sounds like you are in the clear, hope you get those tickets too for obvious reasons :(

I'm up and down at the minute over this redundancy business. Looking like we will be told our fates in the week commencing 20th December :lol::D

The atmosphere in the office is so bad I have started hot desking on a different floor with a different organisation.

We're definitely cutting staff in December like, worrying but if worst does happen I'll go it alone and definitely make more money by far long term. Sleepless nights at the minute for some of us though. I think half the country are worried about their jobs, I always thought the OB would be safe from these cuts but they're shedding 20% of the Northumbria Police, and me mate he's just bought a house with a 180k mortgage so hes shitting it. Aye up and doon but it'll be areet, the toon are keeping my spirits high at the minute though.

Good luck, at least you have some plans in case it does happen.

Cheers mate. I think am going to be alright because I've made them 8k this week, gaffa rang me before to say well done, not posting on here through the day works wonders. He went "If Newcarssel get to the Cup Final, I will buy your ticket....because they've got no fucking chance." Cunt. Hopefully that's me through till Spring now though, cheers for your concern though Gejon, you're not all bad :rolleyes:

No worries, internet is the internet (ie not worth two shits) but wouldn't want to hear about anyone going through shit in "real life".

Glad it sounds like you are in the clear, hope you get those tickets too for obvious reasons :(

Good news Stevie well done. I think I'm certainly fucked as the most junior professional, so have put my hand up rather than get shoved. Plenty of work in my field though so I'll land on my feet after a brief hiatus on the lash.

Thanks marra. If you work in the construction industry (any facet) if I can help I will.

Cheers mate, I'll drop you a pm soon.

Extremely angry and upset :good: Got up this morning to find our sons car had its back tail gate window completely smashed in with a rake :lol: Glass everywhere, nothing taken. A rake was left on the ground so we just had the forensics here, I was quite shocked at that :gay: Couldnt find any prints though :( Thank god it wasnt hubbys Jag!

Edited by Toonraider

Who would do such a thing. Bad set of kids going about?

I dunno Khay :lol: We live in a really quiet area, close by woods and the sea. Other than locals walking their dogs its unusual for anyone to walk past, let alone trouble makers. We never heard a thing all night.

We live on a large private estate (in the coach house part of it) so we have two huge gates and massive hedges all around... only the owner of the main house and his butler park their cars within the grounds. We park just outside in a lane. Think hubby wil bring his Jag in from now on, its old and not worth much at all but he loves it!

Im just upset for my son, his race car engine blew up recently too! As if we hadnt had enough crap these last few months too :gay:

Who would do such a thing. Bad set of kids going about?

I dunno Khay :lol: We live in a really quiet area, close by woods and the sea. Other than locals walking their dogs its unusual for anyone to walk past, let alone trouble makers. We never heard a thing all night.

We live on a large private estate (in the coach house part of it) so we have two huge gates and massive hedges all around... only the owner of the main house and his butler park their cars within the grounds. We park just outside in a lane. Think hubby wil bring his Jag in from now on, its old and not worth much at all but he loves it!

Im just upset for my son, his race car engine blew up recently too! As if we hadnt had enough crap these last few months too :gay:

He hasn't been shagging Andy Carroll has he?

In all seriousness, sorry to hear. Does sound really odd.

Extremely angry and upset :good: Got up this morning to find our sons car had its back tail gate window completely smashed in with a rake :lol: Glass everywhere, nothing taken. A rake was left on the ground so we just had the forensics here, I was quite shocked at that :gay: Couldnt find any prints though :( Thank god it wasnt hubbys Jag!

Bev, people are just arses the world over.

Sorry to hear about the lad's car but as you know, it's an easy fix compared to some of the shite that can and does happen.

A race win and it's easily paid for, the engine might take another race or two to pay for but you know that's racing.

Extremely angry and upset :( Got up this morning to find our sons car had its back tail gate window completely smashed in with a rake :gay: Glass everywhere, nothing taken. A rake was left on the ground so we just had the forensics here, I was quite shocked at that :good: Couldnt find any prints though :( Thank god it wasnt hubbys Jag!

Sorry to hear about the lad's car but as you know, it's an easy fix compared to some of the shite that can and does happen.

A race win and it's easily paid for, the engine might take another race or two to pay for but you know that's racing.

Thanks Gejon and Sammy. Its just really upset me today :(

Luckily he bought another Puma for spares a couple years back which we have at the garage, so he can take the tailgate off that and it will be sprayed and put on.

Hey I wish a race win could pay for something but there is no prize money in the series he does :lol: And its about £250 per meeting to enter!!

Extremely angry and upset :( Got up this morning to find our sons car had its back tail gate window completely smashed in with a rake :gay: Glass everywhere, nothing taken. A rake was left on the ground so we just had the forensics here, I was quite shocked at that :good: Couldnt find any prints though :( Thank god it wasnt hubbys Jag!

Luckily he bought another Puma for spares a couple years back which we have at the garage, so he can take the tailgate off that and it will be sprayed and put on.

Hey I wish a race win could pay for something but there is no prize money in the series he does :lol: And its about £250 per meeting to enter!!

Got to love motor racing, it's just a pit to throw one's money into :(

Extremely angry and upset :( Got up this morning to find our sons car had its back tail gate window completely smashed in with a rake :good: Glass everywhere, nothing taken. A rake was left on the ground so we just had the forensics here, I was quite shocked at that :( Couldnt find any prints though :( Thank god it wasnt hubbys Jag!

Got to love motor racing, it's just a pit to throw one's money into :(

You're not wrong there Sammy :( I dare not think what this family has spent on racing over the years :gay:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in a fuckin great mood everything is falling in to place it seems last two weeks and to top it off I've just been offered another job tonight with a 7k increase, I'm gonna take my time to consider it but it puts me in a position of strength with my own company because am due a pay rise. Only down side is to this new role is I spend even more time in London, fancy a new flat mate Fish :razz:

I'm not gonna make any rash decisions cos I've been where I am nearly 4 years, but it's nice having the security of knowing I have an offer there if anything goes tits up in the next 6 weeks.

I'm in a fuckin great mood everything is falling in to place it seems last two weeks and to top it off I've just been offered another job tonight with a 7k increase, I'm gonna take my time to consider it but it puts me in a position of strength with my own company because am due a pay rise. Only down side is to this new role is I spend even more time in London, fancy a new flat mate Fish :D

Would make a decent sitcom. :razz:

Congrats, btw!

I'm in a fuckin great mood everything is falling in to place it seems last two weeks and to top it off I've just been offered another job tonight with a 7k increase, I'm gonna take my time to consider it but it puts me in a position of strength with my own company because am due a pay rise. Only down side is to this new role is I spend even more time in London, fancy a new flat mate Fish :D

Would make a decent sitcom. :razz:

Congrats, btw!

Well at least he likes FM. Cheers mate :rip: I haven't accepted it yet got a lot of thinking to do, but it's nice to have a bit of job security in this climate, once we hit April everything will be sweet in my industry.

Joking aside, if you want to move in Clapham-way around mid-january I'd be up for it.

haha no mate it's just probably 10/14 days a month down if I take it rather than a max of 5 at the minute.

Alternatively, my fella and I could use a houseboy.

:D:rip::icon_lol: Might tame him down a bit :razz:

thehouseboy.jpg

Saving on heating bills there, so Stevie will see the full benefit of that £7k raise. He'd be pleased with that I'm sure.

Less convinved about Martin's M&S vest though.

I'm not homophobic, but this picture well, well I know what I want to say, but I won't. It's just well it's not right on a family message board.