What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Mint. Heading to London tomorrow for a few days of debauchery. Plenty money in the bank for a change, will pass me driving test early January, the terms of me bankruptcy end soon, annnnnnnnnd best of all a Tottenham fan at work (who is THE most racist kid I've ever met - was a high up in the EDL) who always slags the toon off, got sacked for dodgy dealings yesterday :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Just landed in Jormany for the office Christmas bash. Even Offenbach looks pretty in the snow. Well, almost.

I suspect tomorrow morning's contribution to this thread will be somewhat less full of the joys of winter.

Absolutely gutted. Missed out on a promotion for a second time on a tiny technicality and something that wasn't necessarily anything I could do about.

Technically they couldn't fault me apparently, I just hadn't had the opportunity to put into application what I theorised. The fact that I explained in my interview that one of the reasons I was looking for the promotion was the frustration that day to day work prevented me from having the possibility to apply the changes I want to seems to have passed them by.

Ho hum :lol:

I'm not homophobic, but this picture well, well I know what I want to say, but I won't. It's just well it's not right on a family message board.

:lol: didn't monkeyfist's avatar have bare tits bouncing all over it for months?

Absolutely gutted. Missed out on a promotion for a second time on a tiny technicality and something that wasn't necessarily anything I could do about.

Technically they couldn't fault me apparently, I just hadn't had the opportunity to put into application what I theorised. The fact that I explained in my interview that one of the reasons I was looking for the promotion was the frustration that day to day work prevented me from having the possibility to apply the changes I want to seems to have passed them by.

Ho hum :lol:

That sucks mate, next time wear a lower cut top :lol:

Would you have the opportunity to get a promotion with a different company? Might be worth casting the net a little further.

Fucked off.

Got chewed out at work because someone else didn't do their job properly which meant someone thought to be fairly important was put in jeopardy. I had to stand there and bite my tongue as this prick raged at me, mainly through his own embarrassment because he got chewed out himself. I know shit rolls down hill, but fuck me I was close to telling them to fucking stick it.

Then I get home and have been politely emotionally black mailed into finding somewhere else to stay for New Years Eve, because the other people I live with have decided they want a party and I'm working from around 6 on New Years Day.

Also I have learnt that my bigoted great aunt is not only staying at my Mam and Dads for Xmas, but she's got my fucking bedroom. My sister "couldn't" leave her room because "all of her stuff is in there". Fucking skid marking, slack jawed, Gateaux bothering, cunty chopped glutton.

So I'm on an air bed in what was once the spare room but is now my Dad's Office for Xmas.

Ho Ho pissing Ho.

Quite good, finished my last night shift this morning, not at work until the 29th now, go home for Christmas tomorrow. Got a couple of girls on the go, should be seeing one of them tonight, I've got a present to give her...

Thats a thread in its own right there Luke! :lol:

So I'm on an air bed in what was once the spare room but is now my Dad's Office for Xmas.

You'll burst the fucker. Nailed on.

Gemmill - that comforting arm around the shoulder when you are really down :lol:

Gemmill - that comforting arm around the shoulder when you are really down :lol:

Think of it as a health and safety warning.

I'm not homophobic, but this picture well, well I know what I want to say, but I won't. It's just well it's not right on a family message board.

:lol: didn't monkeyfist's avatar have bare tits bouncing all over it for months?

Not just any tits man, they were Salmas tits.

Think of it as a health and safety warning.

I'll burst you, you cheeky ginger 80s throwback piss-up-avoiding gayer

A little pissed off. I'm not being given a new contract with M&S. It seems like the boss lady has a problem with me, because I'm certainly not doing a bad job. Ah well, it's only a temp contract anyway, onwards to bigger and better things now hopefully.

Kind of upset that Jules cant come to stay as her dad was in a car crash. He's alright, but since her mum is away in Brussels, she needs to stay with him. The guy has a heart condition and is pretty shaken up apparently. I won't see her until new year's now, so puts paid to plans of spending a few days alone together before crimbo. :lol:

Started a full-time contract with my place on 1st December and since it's a bank I had to open a bank account with them. Got paid yesterday but still don't have my PIN and my original bank account is £2 away from going over, overdrawn. Hope I get it tomorrow!

A little pissed off. I'm not being given a new contract with M&S. It seems like the boss lady has a problem with me, because I'm certainly not doing a bad job. Ah well, it's only a temp contract anyway, onwards to bigger and better things now hopefully.

Kind of upset that Jules cant come to stay as her dad was in a car crash. He's alright, but since her mum is away in Brussels, she needs to stay with him. The guy has a heart condition and is pretty shaken up apparently. I won't see her until new year's now, so puts paid to plans of spending a few days alone together before crimbo. :lol:

Aw thats shame ;) But just think how good New Year will be x

You're shitter than Magma. Hope that thought doesn't depress you too much coming up to Christmas. :lol:

Me Julie?