What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Didn't sleep at all last night, just one of those nights where your mind is racing and you can't settle and then finally sleep comes, only to be immediately halted by the alarm going off 5 minutes later.

I may be less than tolerant today.

Didn't sleep at all last night, just one of those nights where your mind is racing and you can't settle and then finally sleep comes, only to be immediately halted by the alarm going off 5 minutes later.

I may be less than tolerant today.

at work so your hilarious attachment doesn't show

Bathing baby one handed while reading forum on phone equals ghost post.

Bathing baby one handed while reading forum on phone equals ghost post.

When you say "baby" you are talking about your infant aren't you?

"Baby" isn't the pet name you've given your cock?

Im not entirely comfortable with my current weight.

A mood of anticipation.

Two daughters on their way to work and school, wife about to leave, laddie to nursery then its HHHHHHEEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO Bacon and Eggs.

Eggs-Bacon-940x626.jpg

lol-facepalm.gif

Mixed today. Got back to doing a morning run for the first time since the bairn was born now that she sleeps an hour later so feeling great for that. However a work colleague of mine who I've mentored since they were a teenager and become friends with is leaving for pastures new. It's the right decision and I wish them all the best, but I've never been so gutted about someone leaving work before. You work with so many bellends over the years that when the good ones leave you get a bit depressed about it.

Mixed today. Got back to doing a morning run for the first time since the bairn was born now that she sleeps an hour later so feeling great for that. However a work colleague of mine who I've mentored since they were a teenager and become friends with is leaving for pastures new. It's the right decision and I wish them all the best, but I've never been so gutted about someone leaving work before. You work with so many bellends over the years that when the good ones leave you get a bit depressed about it.

What cup size is she?

What cup size is she?

Fair question.

I'm in one of those weird in between moods. Had a fantastic last few days, saw three tremendous concerts in 4 nights....but work is a pain in the ass. Sitting here killing some time until my boss comes