What mood are you in and why?

catmag

But hasn't everyone always thought of Sunday as Monday Eve? The Sunday Night Blues are almost a recognised affliction. My working week always starts on a Wednesday so I never suffer :D

Last of 6 night shifts, but I'm on call tomorrow, so if some bell end calls in sick tomorrow I'll have to hang around until noon-ish.

Weather looks like it'll be terrible this week, after being bloody lovely this one. Tis bull shit. :huff:

But hasn't everyone always thought of Sunday as Monday Eve? The Sunday Night Blues are almost a recognised affliction. My working week always starts on a Wednesday so I never suffer :D

This is why ideally I like being out on Sunday nights so I'm not sitting thinking about work, like tonight. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Class stuff.

Hope you don't become one of those bellends on bikes that seem to swerve in and out of traffic. :D

Cheers mate

No. That's a good way to get yourself killed. Never ridden my bike in the rain so wasn't overly confident when I opened the curtains this morning

Will do Gejon. That wasnt in Shields was it?

Ewerk, I wont be riding in the rain again, thats what cars are for. The examiner followed me for 40mins and found one minor fault (you are allowed ten) and that was for not anticipating the A1 was going to change from 70 to 50. Im not psychic like so im a bit miffed I even got that one. You ever ridden a bike? No? Pipe down then Mr cheery

Will do Gejon. That wasnt in Shields was it?

Ewerk, I wont be riding in the rain again, thats what cars are for. The examiner followed me for 40mins and found one minor fault (you are allowed ten) and that was for not anticipating the A1 was going to change from 70 to 50. Im not psychic like so im a bit miffed I even got that one. You ever ridden a bike? No? Pipe down then Mr cheery

No mate, down south.

I'm in a mixture of moods. My brother (who is also an anaesthetic nurse in the same hospital/department etc as me) is going to Iraq tomorrow as part of a charity thing. Basically surgeons, nurses, physios etc go over there for a couple of weeks and do knee and hip replacements on locals who wouldn't otherwise be able to have them and it improves their quality of life. My confused mood is because it's normally me that does this kind of mad adventure and not our kid, but because of where it is, I decided I couldn't put myself in that position now that I have the bairn. I'm properly envious of him though.

Don't be in a confused mood, Cath, never mind the Iraqis, charity begins at home, improve the quality of our lives here in the UK by posting your jubblies. You'll feel liberated and we'll feel swell. ;)

P.s. Good luck your bruv. :good: