What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Mine is 14, and i drive a car that barely gets 30mpg :lol: not a chance, i'd go from doing maybe 8000 miles a year to 2000 a month.

like said its apparently not an issue everyone can be relocated just don't see how they'll manage it

Aye it sounds a bit tricky to persuade thousands of people like, which is good for you in this case...christ knows why they think that many would just swallow it :lol:

I do Poole to Portsmouth 5 days a week to the best paying job in my game on the south coast, and theres a fella just started on my shift who lives round the corner so its going to get a lot easier. Worst thing is having to be there at 0630 :glare:

My commute is 4 miles a day and I am still annoyed because the office used to be at the end of my street back in the day :lol:

Ditto! My commute is 16 miles each way on 2 buses and I used to live at the bottom of the hill next to the hospital :lol:

Amused

Just announced my entire department is being relocated to a new HQ, which is currently a 120mile round trip from where it's based now, i'd say a good 80% are from the surrounding area :lol:

going to work for one day to the new HQ (120m) is nearly double the amount of mileage i use for an entire week (70-80)

Apparently no staff will be forced to move and can be relocated, going have some job relocated 7-800 people like

Haven't caught up with the news yet, but was this the cause of the rioting in Belfast last night?

It could've been worse, Ant. There was talk of them moving you up round my way.

Though this is one of those fabulous cost saving exercises which is going to end up costing a fortune and leading to the department losing anyone who knows anything along the way.

Very pleased - just had an email from work; my company have won a hotel conversion job (subject to legal clearing blah blah blah). I managed the entire bid from finding the initial contract notice to dropping our bid package at the post office. Netted the company £330k.

Wish I earned commission!

Now they can't begrudge my little trip to Amsterdam next week. :smoke-1:

Knackered. :(

Our lass has been snoring like a pig on acid with a microphone for the last three nights and might sleep has all but vanished.

Ended up on the bottom bunk in the bairns room last night but could still hear her.

Trying to chill out tonight with a few beers in the garden and hoping I can sleep on the settee tonight.

All you single fellas, never mind a nice rack, make sure they're not snorers. :lol:

Very pleased - just had an email from work; my company have won a hotel conversion job (subject to legal clearing blah blah blah). I managed the entire bid from finding the initial contract notice to dropping our bid package at the post office. Netted the company £330k.

Wish I earned commission!

Now they can't begrudge my little trip to Amsterdam next week. :smoke-1:

Well, get me in on the air con and I'll pay you a finders fee :D