What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Wish my gym would open that early on weekends. Doesn't open until 9 on Saturday & 10 on Sunday and since I'm usually up fairly early that's too much time to talk myself out of it!

I'm back at work tomorrow after being off for a week and it looks set to be extremely busy, so I'm trying to fight off the depression.

Guest CabayeAye

aye, i don't sleep much 3hrs a night generally so prefer going early get it out of the way

Should try wanking less. Posh café in Norn Iron?! I think not! :P

Guest CabayeAye

We've a few, "trendy" is probably a better word than posh/fancy mind.

In Belfast? There's a McDs and a couple of Wetherspoons from what I remember...

Guest CabayeAye

clearly you remember very little then, or didn't look about much.

fwiw we only have the one weatherspoons and anyone with sense doesn't bother with it, no idea why a tourist would either sort've odd to come to Ireland and then goto an english chain pub

I wasn't a tourist, I lived there!

And I'm only jokin, man, Belfast is a lovely city. :)

Guest CabayeAye

i'm not overly fussed on it tbh much prefer Dublin, more of a "proper" city without being a crazy size, but same as most people grass is always greener and that i guess.

You should try coming over the water, mate. We have running water and everything!

Pretty damn good.

Busy weekend in the taxi and CT junior starts nursery today meaning I can work a few more daylight hours.

And the weathers canny and we have two matches to look forward to this week.

All good.

And CT daughter 1 moves into her first bought home tomorrow. ( there goes my back).

Struggling today. Had a cold for 2 weeks now, which has led to a middle ear infection and conjunctivitis. Got pus coming out my left ear and can barely read. 5 pm can't come round fast enough.

Go home and go to bed before you spread it to anyone else.

I would but my work operates a 3 strike policy where you get a verbal warning and mandatory counselling if your off, regardless of the reason or doctor's note. At the same time they insist you take time off if you have a communicable illness. I've already had 2 days off this financial year. The grief my colleague is getting because he has a serious heart condition is unreal.