What mood are you in and why?

catmag

We had a contraption like that "hell slide" that us neighbor kids loved to spend our time on. Except our apparatus was called a bridge. We would hurl ourselves off of it and know the only dangers were if we did not stay in the tucked position, hold our breath, or hit the bottom of the ocean and then had to pick broken shells out of the bottom of our feet.

For added enjoyment we got to play hide and seek every once and while since the bobbies were searching for us.

:lol:

I won't be assisting with the procedure. I'll be leaving him in the capable hands of a lovely bloke called Paul while I go home to bed :D

exhausted. is that a mood? wife away with work so i had to deal with 3 year old that has a sick bug. he ended up sleeping in my bed and we both woke up covered in his sick. nice.

exhausted. is that a mood? wife away with work so i had to deal with 3 year old that has a sick bug. he ended up sleeping in my bed and we both woke up covered in his sick. nice.

:quotes: his sick :quotes:

Over the moon just been offered a new job testing covert surveillance and military perimeter incursion systems. Woohoo.

"military perimeter incursion systems"

img7594.jpg

Extremely down with no particularly good justification when I need to be upbeat and productive. Should be an over the counter 1 day prozac available to make you hop around like a loon for a few hours.

A Cornetto'll have to do.

Really very overwhelmed mood at how coincidental and mad life is. In short, some of my family emigrated to the USA in the 1930's and we've been in touch ever since. I went over in 1994 and spent a month with my extended family in Massachusetts/New Hampshire/Connecticut . Recently a family member's father (also a prominent baseball coach in the US) has undergone major heart surgery in Florida and he's in a pretty bad way. Discovered tonight that he's being cared for in an intensive care unit where a good friend of mine works. She and I worked together as baby nurses in Manchester before she emigrated over there about 10yrs ago. Weird...

Little bit starstruck. Eric Cantona was staying at the same hotel as me last night and as it was a small place, saw him around a lot. He was super cool. Fortunately for everyone, i was sober so no embarrassing incidents.

Little bit starstruck. Eric Cantona was staying at the same hotel as me last night and as it was a small place, saw him around a lot. He was super cool. Fortunately for everyone, i was sober so no embarrassing incidents.

Did he manage to get your autograph, Chez?