What mood are you in and why?

catmag

You ever go to a public toilet, and see a nugget of shite floating in the bowl, but you’re bursting so you have a piss 

It’s impossible not to piss on the nugget before you flush the whole mess away, isn’t it?

You’re the nugget. 

Do Birmingham have the infrastructure to print and distribute leaflets yet or are we stuck airdropping these pics of White Power Dicky from above?

17 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

My eyes were wonky in the picture because I was trying to catch a glimpse of both ends of your lasses gash.

Your eyes are wonky cos of the inbreeding you thick, racist fat fuck

• Haha 1

He could at least google better comebacks.

Hold on, I'll do this one for you, kidda:

"If you want some good come back, ask your lass"

You can have that one. Which is also what I said when I was rattling your racist mam in her unmade single bed

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

I'm not a racist. Pastey tinkers aren't a race, it's like being racist against rats.

You've remembered that analogy wrong from one of your marginally more evolved brethren.  Close though, the Nazis love that one.

Also, your Nan was a tinker, you thick, racist, fuckplug.

• Haha 2

You can just say "hurrrrr pothatho hurrrrrr gingure" randomly because you know where they're from.  Well, you can, because that's all you do, but it's not a good...looks?

Up your game.

10 minutes ago, SpaceCadet said:

What's it like to have Jon Snow bang your sister?

I'm happy as long as I can watch tbh.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, SpaceCadet said:

I'm off to bed. I'm due in Worcestershire tomorrow morning. I'm getting paid a ton and half to move half a ton :lol:

Someone is paying you to walk? 

Nice work. 

I’ll be letting your local dole office know, just in case you forget to declare it. 

:good:

• Haha 2

And… just in case you think I’m joking in the above post, I’m not. 

I want to make that clear. 

I wouldn’t want you thinking I’d been underhand when I inform them about your benefit fraud. 

1 hour ago, SpaceCadet said:

I'm not a racist. Pastey tinkers aren't a race, it's like being racist against rats.

See, I’m actually mixed race. I’m not pasty or a tinker but you probably can’t see the difference with those X-ray eyes you Doyle. Crawl back to your unemployed, overweight, racist cave and die a long, painful death.