What mood are you in and why?

catmag

4 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I'm fucking delighted! I'm directing a play in August and we've just got confirmation that the venue we've been after for weeks for it have accepted our application.

I've wanted to do a show at this place for years! Oh man, I am so excited!

:lol: Well done, you absolute luvvie

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I'm fucking delighted! I'm directing a play in August and we've just got confirmation that the venue we've been after for weeks for it have accepted our application.

:lol: Awesome, good for you.

“Andrew, I’m struggling to find my character’s motivations for this scene- is she happy with her partner, or does she have deeper reasons for her upcoming actions?”

“ Aye, aye, just whip ‘em out love, jiggle ‘em round a bit.”

BAFTA incoming. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

“Andrew, I’m struggling to find my character’s motivations for this scene- is she happy with her partner, or does she have deeper reasons for her upcoming actions?”

“ Aye, aye, just whip ‘em out love, jiggle ‘em round a bit.”

BAFTA incoming. ;)

Works for game of thrones

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

:lol:

Well the last laugh's on me. All that time running around Leeds paying £20 so you could play a glorified game of zombie tuggy has finally paid off! In case you're wondering my stage name is Knacker Dan and I like a dressing room to myself, a fridge with some scran and some ice cold beer for when the curtain comes down. ;)

Good for you. It's better than stuck being a miserable cunt like some. :good:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I am in a good mood, I am going to San Diego for a week for work and I have been told I can upgrade to premium economy for the long haul flights.

You get sent to San Diego by work I get stuck arguing with a lazy manager about being dictated to regarding what lengths our breaks should be and how we take them. I won't go into details but shit like this happens every time you get put into an unskilled job in another department when we're slack of work. Fucking holocaust of a place I'm at. Question of time before I properly lose my rag and talk myself out of a job. The amount of people who've left the minute they can get their pension is unreal. (Naturally they use some people on zero hour contracts who are scared to say boo to a ghost and treat them like shit). Anyway, enough about my shit! Well done, mate! :lol:

34 minutes ago, Kevin Carr's Gloves said:

I am in a good mood, I am going to San Diego for a week for work and I have been told I can upgrade to premium economy for the long haul flights.

Nice, it's one place I would love to go.

Next year were off to Chicago and Boston.  Cannie wait!

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

You get sent to San Diego by work I get stuck arguing with a lazy manager about being dictated to regarding what lengths our breaks should be and how we take them. I won't go into details but shit like this happens every time you get put into an unskilled job in another department when we're slack of work. Fucking holocaust of a place I'm at. Question of time before I properly lose my rag and talk myself out of a job. The amount of people who've left the minute they can get their pension is unreal. (Naturally they use some people on zero hour contracts who are scared to say boo to a ghost and treat them like shit). Anyway, enough about my shit! Well done, mate! :lol:

I used to work in call centres so I feel your pain bud.

Speaking of English Tapas, I’ve finally got all my kitchen hoohaa sorted in the new gaff, so tonight  is our first “proper” (i.e. totally homemade), tea. 

Chicken kebabs, tzatziki, corn cobs, pitta breads. 

So, feck-all to do with English Tapas, but there you go :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Alex said:

I love how Andrew posts that and it's still Fish that gets the piss taken out of him :lol:

Andrew: "yah, a few of us in East Lancashire small town amateur dramatics society have managed to blag a fan venue, totally thrilled!"

Toontastic: " :lol: Having any English tapas in the intervals, Andrew?"

Andrew: "Fuck off! Not having any of that shiiii.....(Fish joins thread)....err, I mean I don't think we'll bother so much with any food, tbh."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1