What mood are you in and why?

catmag

Don't think they'd bin you off for 2 sickies if you're otherwise doing a decent job. Especially if you make a big song and dance of it when you go back in on Monday. How you're so sorry, you're dead embarrassed, you know how this looks and you'll happily make up the hours and all that shit. Boss is likely to tell you not to worry.

Mind if you're posting on here all day and showing your superiors the same kind of disrespect you show your betters on here, they're better off without you ;)

Edited by The Fish

Just now, The Fish said:

Don't think they'd bin you off for 2 sickies if you're otherwise doing a decent job. Especially if you make a big song and dance of it when you go back in on Monday. How you're so sorry, you're dead embarrassed, you know how this looks and you'll happily make up the hours and all that shit. Boss is likely to tell you not to worry.

Mind if you're posting on here all day and showing your superiors the same kind of disrespect you show your betters on here, they're better off without you ;)

Pot, kettle, black ;)

Just now, Alex said:

Pot, kettle, black ;)

:lol: Exactly, I should know exactly how much piss to take before getting the boot. As I've taken all of the piss and never been pied off.

Just now, The Fish said:

:lol: Exactly, I should know exactly how much piss to take before getting the boot. As I've taken all of the piss and never been pied off.

:lol:  Btw, I was at Andy Howey's Bird of Prey Centre (adjacent to Haggerston Castle) at the weekend and there was a young lad working there. It took a little while for the penny to drop until I realised he reminded me of you. Not only did he talk like you but he even looked a bit like you. It was quite weird once I twigged.

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

:lol:  Btw, I was at Andy Howey's Bird of Prey Centre (adjacent to Haggerston Castle) at the weekend and there was a young lad working there. It took a little while for the penny to drop until I realised he reminded me of you. Not only did he talk like you but he even looked a bit like you. It was quite weird once I twigged.

Was the sexy bastard beating away the girls with a shitty falcon?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A friend brought 4 locos from before they were banned here, stuffed on turkey and potato skins stuffed w bacon, chives and s.our cream (who even makes those for the holidays. my team lost all three of all our annual buddha ball matches. at our 5v5

side indoor match I scored an absolut belter from 25 yards. top corner and all  dropped the trophy and it is busted. CHEERS!!!   I am pissed.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ohhh_yeah said:

A friend brought 4 locos from before they were banned here, stuffed on turkey and potato skins stuffed w bacon, chives and s.our cream (who even makes those for the holidays. my team lost all three of all our annual buddha ball matches. at our 5v5

side indoor match I scored an absolut belter from 25 yards. top corner and all  dropped the trophy and it is busted. CHEERS!!!   I am pissed.

:D

• 4 weeks later...

Sat in the Christie waiting room, last 6 monthly check up then it goes to once a year. So pretty good.

It blows my mind every time I come here the amount of people that get cancer/have scares or whatever. The chemo rooms were without doubt the scariest fucking place I’ve ever been.

Cheers lads, it’s pretty routine at this point. Been nearly 3 years since my op.

The people who work at the Christie and the rest of the NHS are class, everything I and my brother (brain bleed) have been through and the care and quality of it are amazing.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

Having spent the entire weekend in the new gaff getting it ready to move in to, wallpapering, patching a fucked concrete hearth, new skirtings, filling cracks and whatever, I’ve just finished, and am now sitting in the garden of my soon-to-be old house, having a beer, tacos and listening to 

( my soon-to-be-ex neighbours can suck it up :D). 

• Like 2

Back at the Christie for my last CT scan.

The gastrografin tastes mint after a weekend on the piss, be worth it if I don’t have to come back for a 3 years like.

• Like 2