What mood are you in and why?

catmag

It's definitely breaking the law in this country, whatever the highly dubious morals. Someone got a criminal record a while back for pocketing a 20 quid note!

http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/28/woman-who-found-20-on-the-floor-ended-up-with-a-criminal-record-for-pocketing-it-6477942/

I found 50 quid sticking out of a cash machine a few weeks back. No way of tracking the owner. Partly because I would have been on CCTV, and partly honesty, I handed it in to the shop the cash machine was joined to. Their problem, bet they spent it on a night out like. 

Edited by Renton

1 hour ago, Renton said:

It's definitely breaking the law in this country, whatever the highly dubious morals. Someone got a criminal record a while back for pocketing a 20 quid note!

http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/28/woman-who-found-20-on-the-floor-ended-up-with-a-criminal-record-for-pocketing-it-6477942/

I found 50 quid sticking out of a cash machine a few weeks back. No way of tracking the owner. Partly because I would have been on CCTV, and partly honesty, I handed it in to the shop the cash machine was joined to. Their problem, bet they spent it on a night out like. 

My mate found £50 hanging out of a self service till he was using in Asda. Pocketed it and thought nowt of it. In the same shop getting his lunch a few weeks later he was stopped by police over it as he was leaving. He owned up and said he just did what anyone would do, and that they'd have to follow him to work because he had no money with him. They follow him back to work, forgetting to tell them that the shop he works in is owned by his old man, so had some more explaining to do when they asked why he'd just taken £50 out of the shop till to give to them:D 

26 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Someone performing back street abortions in your cab?

Someone? More like "Ah, that's where I left them!". 

You know CT,s getting old and his memory is going, right? -_-

2 minutes ago, Tdansmith said:

I'm feeling very sad today.

The shootings in Vegas and then hearing Tom Petty has died.  A horrible day.

Apparently he's not dead yet but not expected to survive a cardiac arrest.

Seems everyday nowadays serves another shit sandwich of news. Hard to remember anything happy happening. Dunno, maybe im just projecting and should keep to Rayvin's psychology thread. :mellow:

6 hours ago, Renton said:

Seems everyday nowadays serves another shit sandwich of news. Hard to remember anything happy happening. Dunno, maybe im just projecting and should keep to Rayvin's psychology thread. :mellow:

It's been confirmed now.

RIP Tom Petty

Edited by Tdansmith

8 hours ago, Renton said:

There was something about some kind of universal flu-jab that's close to being successful. 

So that will keep more of the people who voted for Brexit alive long enough to suffer it. :good:

Absolutely livid. Went to a stage one recruitment day for a job Monday. Had to bullshit an excuse to take half a day in my current job because I work 8-4. They said I passed and that they'd be in touch about the date for stage 2. So they ring me tonight at half 4 wanting me to go tomorrow. Giving me no time whatsoever to arrange time off and the inflexible bastards are doing stage 2 tomorrow only. So I've wasted half a holiday on stage 1 for fuckin nothing

19 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I've only been there 4 weeks man I can't do that 

You're thinking of leaving them anyway, what's the conflict?

22 minutes ago, TheGingerQuiff said:

I've only been there 4 weeks man I can't do that 

Can you not say it's some minor emergency but ask for unpaid leave / leave or something? Better than phoning in sick

32 minutes ago, Alex said:

Can you not say it's some minor emergency but ask for unpaid leave / leave or something? Better than phoning in sick

I've already made an excuse up for a short notice half day last Monday, something else coming up in the same week when I've just started will set alarm bells ringing. I'd planned to make a funeral up if they'd given me enough notice and just go in late but still do my hours but I can't even arrange that now because it's so late. Bit cuntish of them expecting people to sort something out at the drop of a hat. The conflict Fiah is jeopardising my current job for one I mightn't get.

Ah, right. Seems like a stupid approach to recruiting staff like. You should be flexible / reasonable in order to get the right staff. Perhaps you've dodged a bullet