Gunman In Whitehaven

TicTacWoe

The children of one of my friends are in Whitehaven staying with their grandma for half term. They apparently locked themselves in their house when they realised what was happening in the area ;)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is horrific.

My sympathies lie with the families of the victims- what started as a perfectly normal day for them has ended in this.

If he's topped himself , what a gutless coward.

Fucking horrible, hate shit like this.

reminds me of my brother having to lock himslef in when that nutter went amok in Monkseaton years ago

I was thinking of that, remember being worried about my folks at the time, think he only actually killed one poor bugger though.

Then there was Hungerford and that evil cunt in Scotland which was the worst ever. Although incredibly rare we need to get as many guns off the streets as possible.

If he's topped himself, why the fuck didn't he do it before 10.35 this morning and not ruin the lives of god knows how many people... ;)

If he's topped himself, why the fuck didn't he do it before 10.35 this morning and not ruin the lives of god knows how many people... :icon_lol:

Has CT been on here today?

;)

This might be a load of crap but someone just told me the number of dead is higher than first thought (possibly as many as 12) and includes his mother.

Mother alive and well according to Five Live.

*************BREAKING NEWS********************

Derrick Bird called up to replace Emile Heskey in the England squad. Fabio Capello decided this because of the ammount of shots he took when compared to Heskey.

Derrick Bird called up to replace Emile Heskey in the England squad. Fabio Capello decided this because of the ammount of shots he took when compared to Heskey.

To get away with something as crass as that the joke actually has to be funny.

It's just mentioned on the news that one of the victims was outside of his house trimming the hedges. ;)

Horrible, horrible.

Several injured transferred to Newcastle.

Horrible feeling the toll will be more than 12.

25 injured 3 of which are critical

Such immaturity at this age is appalling, I'd be worried if it was me in such a shitty position.

You'll break out of your shell, eventually.

What a fucking bastard, deepest sympathies to family of the victims.