Craig

The Secret Diary of Lee Ryder (aged 44 and a half)

That is like something you'd expect on a fucking psych ward :lol: Or if they'd been trapped in a bunker for 20years after a nuclear war and slowly gone insane.

I love the bit near the beginning:

Oliver: what you think lee?

Ryder: errr I ran out of ermmm ehhhh errrr am speechless like man

He must be one of the most in-demand journalists in the business; a hyper-articulate intellectual behemoth capable of the most incredible prose and critical insight.

Edited by Kevin S. Assilleekunt

As I said, he's snuggled right up with the scum that is currently running the club and the fans can see that, he will be their target, as they can't get to Lambias and Ashley.

Seriously I wouldn't thank you for his job at the minute, but he's made his bed spouting their shit for them.

Should run a sweep on how long it is before he gets assaulted by some drunken idiot, I'll give it 3 weeks max.

As I said, he's snuggled right up with the scum that is currently running the club and the fans can see that, he will be their target, as they can't get to Lambias and Ashley.

Seriously I wouldn't thank you for his job at the minute, but he's made his bed spouting their shit for them.

Should run a sweep on how long it is efore he gets assaulted by some drunken idiot, I'll give it 3 weeks max.

Know what y mean about scapegoat but this is pretty much betraying your own ?

I mean this by also wholly acknowledging he is by no means 'his own man' and ultimately its a Brooks situation in that who be the editor etc.

It's all 'hearts and minds' via media with The Awkward Balloon and Ashley's got ALL the savvy in that respect.

(a short of cash/flailing) Chronicle's just smallfry given his resources and PR consultants I rekon.

@lee_ryder#nufc Interesting stuff in the Daily Express - a paper whose target audience is middle-classed conservatives - today re Barton

Bizarre snipe given his position in the world of journalism.

Christ knows who he thinks his target audience is.

Like I said before, the banning he got when Hughton was here has scared the shit out of him so he dare not push the board. It's Oliver all over again.

At least Oliver got reliable stuff from FFS on a daily basis. A source close to the club was ALWAYS FFS.

Guest alex
Like I said before, the banning he got when Hughton was here has scared the shit out of him so he dare not push the board. It's Oliver all over again.

At least Oliver got reliable stuff from FFS on a daily basis. A source close to the club was ALWAYS FFS.

When SBR went to Shepherd saying that they had to find the mole in the club, Shepherd told Robson not to worry because it was him :lol: Allegedly anyway.

When SBR went to Shepherd saying that they had to find the mole in the club, Shepherd told Robson not to worry because it was him :lol: Allegedly anyway.

;)

Aye it's true. I know that for a fact.

Lee Ryder on ITV news saying its a positive step that Pardew has came out and addressed the situation :lol:

its a start but i suppose any recconciliation from either side is gonna look a bit 'wtf?' after what each side has said

12:52

Comment From tommyj

Hi I'm an American toon fan, I saw us play Columbus Crew and that got me thinking with a lack of a number 9 is it time for Shola to step up to the mark?

:lol: