The Secret Diary of Lee Ryder (aged 44 and a half)

Hammered 5-1 so they call off the follow up game? Why? Also, why is it a good call? We are so fucked and this knacker rather than voice concerns or, y'knaa, ask some questions thinks damage limitations on the team and the pudding of a manager is a good idea? 

• Like 3
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The secret diary of Lee Ryder aged 44 and a half   16/02/2019   Oh this year we're off to sunny Spain! Y Viva Espana! EEEh ya fucka, diary. The things ah get to do in this crazy wo

"Well diary, long time no see, ah was just about to set off for graft as some clever cunt, or so-called clever cunt had intraduc, introjuice, err brought in social distancing into Thomson house and we

The secret diary of Lee Ryder aged 44 and a half   01/10/2018   Alreet diary? Been almost a year since ah was in the kooh i noor restaurant in the bigg market disguised as an India

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

:lol: 

Lee will be telling Mala and the boys his opening remark after the sigh was to respond “less of the lip eh Steve, or you and me will be having a straightener ootside, yee got it kid? Anyway now the unpleasantness is oot the way, what’s your top 10 fave crisps? Need to put together a mint list, it’s food and drink to me punters, they just can’t get enough of my top lists” 

• Haha 6
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"....and here's me article ah wrote about 'The man who came from the pit village but became a world cup hero.....for two nations and was black & white all over but a Leeds legend in his time at the West Yorkshire club.' Jack? Jack? Are you alreet, wor kid? Is me prose a bit too high brow for you, like?"

20201112_210546.jpg

• Haha 6
  • 3 weeks later...