Newcastle United 6 (SIX) - 0 Aston Villa

Deano

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How shit are the Villa fans btw?

I thought they were going to be canny when I first sat down. Then I realised their banter was shite and they shut up after 5 mins. Total silence after that apart from one round of "your support is fucking shit" :lol: and a few minutes near the end.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Purest form of shite, no banter or nothing. The bloke in the pink shirt, just put his head down when he was being abused. To be honest to say we won 6-0 the atmosphere wasnt that great, was like some peopel expected it. Lovely watchin the toon when its sunny though, it fuckin happens once a season up here.

Purest form of shite, no banter or nothing. The bloke in the pink shirt, just put his head down when he was being abused. To be honest to say we won 6-0 the atmosphere wasnt that great, was like some peopel expected it. Lovely watchin the toon when its sunny though, it fuckin happens once a season up here.

I think it was nerves as well. I thought if they scored early doors in the 2nd half we'd really struggle. Couldn't have been more wrong. All the empty seats doesn't help either and the membership thing in the loudest part of the ground is fucking stupid in that regard.

Fuck me 6-0 good result. Its because no geordies in team and two scousers playing. Scouse power hey lads!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scousers back bone of Newcastle team and the silly supporters hate us. Thats fucking geordies for you thick as pig shit

Fuck me 6-0 good result. Its because no geordies in team and two scousers playing. Scouse power hey lads!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scousers back bone of Newcastle team and the silly supporters hate us. Thats fucking geordies for you thick as pig shit

A Geordie scored a hattrick tbh :lol: Undone by your own stupidity. As usual :huh:

Edited by alex

A Geordie scored a hattrick tbh :lol: Undone by your own stupidity. As usual :huh:

That hippy a geordie? Thats why I've never heard of him one game wonder man.

What happened to Villa at Newcastle is likely to be a one-off, one of those bad days that every team suffers at some point, but promoted clubs such as Blackpool and West Brom must learn quickly that, if they attempt to try to play in the Premier League, they will get absolutely pummelled.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/...ier-League.html

Nice to see Alan Hansen encouraging the beautiful game.

What happened to Villa at Newcastle is likely to be a one-off, one of those bad days that every team suffers at some point, but promoted clubs such as Blackpool and West Brom must learn quickly that, if they attempt to try to play in the Premier League, they will get absolutely pummelled.

Yet we've all got 3 points, and each have played a top 4 team. :lol:

it is ironic that the Premier League has started so badly defensively when you consider that one of the few highlights of the World Cup was the defending.

subheadline, its not remotely ironic like, hardly any PL defenders(or players at all) covered themselves in glory at the WC so whats it got to do with the PL season?

A Geordie scored a hattrick tbh :lol: Undone by your own stupidity. As usual ;)

Fuck me, if ever there was a well thought out post :huh:

Maybe if Liverpool played more scousers, they might not have been so shit last season.

:lol:

I agree mate we need players like Barton, Nolan, Rooney, rodwell, baxter to go with Gerrard and Carra. Pity teams like you rob the scouse talent

Edited by kockhead

Great result!!

Fantastic for the teams confidence they now know they can beat a top 6 side from last season, still a hell of a long way to go and with the thin squad that we have, luck will play a major part this season.

Perch did well yesterday, it does amuse me when people write players off after a handful of performances!! especially when they have never played at this level, give them a chance!!

I could still see the goals in my head as I drifted off to sleep. :huh:

i love that feeling. might only happen once or twice a season :lol:

it's like storing a nice memory in the wank bank

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Great result!!

Fantastic for the teams confidence they now know they can beat a top 6 side from last season, still a hell of a long way to go and with the thin squad that we have, luck will play a major part this season.

Perch did well yesterday, it does amuse me when people write players off after a handful of performances!! especially when they have never played at this level, give them a chance!!

Honest to god I think you're Alan Shearer. I'm psychic, I really am, not fucking about I am psychic. I think you're Alan Shearer. Written like an ex pro too.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Just saw Big Sham on the telly talking about our game. Looked sick as fuck to be honest, even Bruce had the sense to smile.

what did that nobhead have to say?

SKY just asked him and Bruce about the fact there was three 6-0's this weekend and he said "it's a bit unexpected but results will calm down later in the season and the Newcastle game was a real surprise and they must be excited up there I know that". Not verbatim like but that was the gist of it, it was his face that spoke a thousand words, though. He can't get over NUFC if you ask me, a bit like someone being 'chucked' by their other, better looking half.

SKY just asked him and Bruce about the fact there was three 6-0's this weekend and he said "it's a bit unexpected but results will calm down later in the season and the Newcastle game was a real surprise and they must be excited up there I know that". Not verbatim like but that was the gist of it, it was his face that spoke a thousand words, though. He can't get over NUFC if you ask me, a bit like someone being 'chucked' by their other, better looking half.

Spends a lot of time on the piss in Ponteland with our players apparently :lol:

Spends a lot of time on the piss in Ponteland with our players apparently :lol:

He's still pining for us, poor lamb.