Islamophobia in the US

Happy Face

why do some people always take the anti-west/anti-establishment side to discussions like this. How naive are they, do they really just no get human behaviour. These fuckers are cunts man, stop defending them because they would not defend you if the situation was reversed.

i agree; it is ironic the way the islamofacists have so many allies in liberal western society.

if i was a new yorker, i'd have strong feelings about a mosque being built so close to the site of the world's biggest ever terrorist atrocity.

clearly they're not all terrorists. but shouldn't moderate muslims be a bit more clued up as to the reaction this move would surely trigger?

maybe it is deliberate provocation by these so called "moderate muslims"...........

Lets face it, they don't give a fuck what the softies in the west think of anything else they attempt to do in the name of their "tolerant religion"

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you don't accept a county and the way it is, don't fuckin go there, there are plenty of countries in this world for people of certain beliefs to live where they are best suited.

Fortunately, Christianity was already widespread among the various American Indian populations when we arrived. :lol:

why do some people always take the anti-west/anti-establishment side to discussions like this. How naive are they, do they really just no get human behaviour. These fuckers are cunts man, stop defending them because they would not defend you if the situation was reversed.

i agree; it is ironic the way the islamofacists have so many allies in liberal western society.

if i was a new yorker, i'd have strong feelings about a mosque being built so close to the site of the world's biggest ever terrorist atrocity.

clearly they're not all terrorists. but shouldn't moderate muslims be a bit more clued up as to the reaction this move would surely trigger?

maybe it is deliberate provocation by these so called "moderate muslims"...........

Lets face it, they don't give a fuck what the softies in the west think of anything else they attempt to do in the name of their "tolerant religion"

:lol:

If you don't accept a county and the way it is, don't fuckin go there, there are plenty of countries in this world for people of certain beliefs to live where they are best suited.

Fortunately, Christianity was already widespread among the various American Indian populations when we arrived. :lol:

...what was left of them that is. :huh:

I bet they spunk in your takeaway curry as well.

Tbf, you obviously have strong feelings about it anyway Dan so don't play that 'if I was a New Yorker' card.

i have strong feelings about people who blow planes into buildings, yeah.

i think the reaction of the people in new york is easier to understand than the decision by the muslim community in manhattan to commission a mosque to be built so close to ground zero. you'd think they'd have a bit of common sense. why not build one a little further uptown instead?

:lol:

Tbf, you obviously have strong feelings about it anyway Dan so don't play that 'if I was a New Yorker' card.

i think the reaction of the people in new york is easier to understand than the decision by the muslim community in manhattan to commission a mosque to be built so close to ground zero. you'd think they'd have a bit of common sense. why not build one a little further uptown instead?

Yeah cause it was the NY muslims who did that. :lol:

Strong lungs on them Muslim fellas.

Are liberals crazy for supporting Islam?

Does it make sense to support those who hate everything about you? Are liberals crazy when they support Islam even though it often condemns liberty?

The basic liberties enjoyed in the USA are illegal in many predominately Muslim countries. The FACTS speak for themselves that many Islamic nations are fiercely anti-freedom in many respects:

Women are oppressed and abused, and left with little legal recourse.

Homosexuality is illegal and punishable by death (so forget about gay marriage).

No alcohol or drugs allowed (so forget about legalizing marijuana).

Sexual freedom and casual sex are considered to be an abomination.

Adultery and cheating are punishable by public stoning.

Rape victims (not the rapists) can be punished or even sentenced to death.

Freedom of the press is null, journalists can be imprisoned on a whim.

Freedom of speech is null, step out of line and it can mean your ass (so that means no SodaHead for you).

Pre-teen girls can be married off to older men against their will.

Foreigners and minorities are marginalized (by Saudi law you cannot even enter the city of Mecca unless you can prove that you are Muslim).

Quote from Wafa Sultan, a Syrian-born human rights activist:

“As an Arab woman who suffered for three decades living under Islamic Sharia, it is clear to me that Islam’s political ideology and Sharia must be fought relentlessly by Western civilization to prevent its application in a free society.”

http://www.sodahead.com/united-states/are-...-800241/?page=5

not all muslim fellas. only the ones that want to destroy the western world and its values.

I'd put Coulter, Bachman, Palin and any of the Fox pundits up there with anyone else.

Well you're either on the wind up or a delusional nincompoop if you think Sarah Palin is as intolerant as Kin Jong Il or Robert Mugabe.

She ain't got the brains to be intolerant. It's the minimum requirement to rise to the top of Yank politics dontchya know.

well no, obviously not. but you would expect the moderate muslims there to realise that feelings are still a bit raw over what the extremists did. common sense tbh

Does it make sense to support those who hate everything about you? Are liberals crazy when they support Islam even though it often condemns liberty?

The basic liberties enjoyed in the USA are illegal in many predominately Muslim countries. The FACTS speak for themselves that many Islamic nations are fiercely anti-freedom in many respects:

Homosexuality is illegal and punishable by death (so forget about gay marriage).

Freedom of speech is null, step out of line and it can mean your ass (so that means no SodaHead for you).

Foreigners and minorities are marginalized (by Saudi law you cannot even enter the city of Mecca unless you can prove that you are Muslim).

“As an Arab woman who suffered for three decades living under Islamic Sharia, it is clear to me that Islam’s political ideology and Sharia must be fought relentlessly by Western civilization to prevent its application in a free society.”

Could be desribing Israel there mate.

I think the 'liberals support Islam' thing is just another piece of propaganda for the right to beat 'liberals' with. 'Liberal' is now as dirty a word in America as communism was it seems. It's just more straw man bullshit imo. I've never came across anyone of a remotely liberal viewpoint who supported Sharia law.

well no, obviously not. but you would expect the moderate muslims there to realise that feelings are still a bit raw over what the extremists did. common sense tbh

As I said earlier I think muslims are too moderate. With most of their countries occupyied and money drained from their lands and general casual racism all across Europe they wannna start nuking shit.

not all muslim fellas. only the ones that want to destroy the western world and its values.

Should've put a wink on that I see. Never mind :lol:

At least Leazes has the intellectual honesty to say what he believes and defend it, this half arsed they should build it further away argument is even more offensive to me

you forgot the usual wink

you forgot the usual wink

That's wank, surely.

So the USA should react to the intolerance of Islam by becoming more intolerant?

You have to deifferentiate between "supporting Islam" and supporting people rights to be Muslims - I feel the same way about Christianity, Judaism and the rest - they're all fucking idiots for believing it, but they should have the right to do so.

I don't see how that makes me some kind of terrorist sympathiser.

I think the 'liberals support Islam' thing is just another piece of propaganda for the right to beat 'liberals' with. 'Liberal' is now as dirty a word in America as communism was it seems. It's just more straw man bullshit imo. I've never came across anyone of a remotely liberal viewpoint who supported Sharia law.

The president of the U.S. has spoken in support of the construction of this recreational prayer centre or whatever it is going to be. A minority of protesters consisting largely of dedicated Fox viewers (The Tea Party) with low IQs have had some demonstrations, and Newt Gingrich has played to these crowds in some recent speeches. What is your problem with this? Do you have a problem with the citizens of a country staging protests? Do you have a problem with a political figure making a speech containing views you find distasteful or even abhorrent?